The nuttiness in TFA Banana Nut Bread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayvaps

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
South Florida
Anyone have a way to replicate the nuttiness in this flavor without the banana? Another flavor that is similar to that nuttiness flavor?

I have tried FA Nut mix, TFA Peanut butter(obviously different) and even AP(although I have not messed around with it too much). Oh, and various hazlenut type flavors.

I guess I am looking for a clean nutti flavor, and I do like the nutty flavor in the Banana Nut bread, but want to replaicate that without banana for other blends.

Any thoughts?

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
+1. I was just going to recommend that. This Walnut from ECX is good. https://www.ecigexpress.com/fruit-express-walnut-10ml-3812.html The black walnut from the same line is kinda scary imo. I make a nut mix with that walnut, hazelnut and almond that's tasty. I just put 1ml of each into an empty bottle and use as needed but I don't think almond would be good for what you want.
Hangsen makes a Nut Mix but I haven't seen it available in the states yet.

Jayvaps

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
South Florida
+1. I was just going to recommend that. This Walnut from ECX is good. https://www.ecigexpress.com/fruit-express-walnut-10ml-3812.html The black walnut from the same line is kinda scary imo. I make a nut mix with that walnut, hazelnut and almond that's tasty. I just put 1ml of each into an empty bottle and use as needed but I don't think almond would be good for what you want.
Hangsen makes a Nut Mix but I haven't seen it available in the states yet.

I have actually tried the black walnut from TFA. Messed with it once and put it down.

I just looked and I have FA walnut. I think I smelled it once and wasnt to pleased with the way it smelled. Maybe I need to try messing with it a bit.

As far as pecan, I think I tried the pecan of TFA as well, and was not really satisfied as well.

hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread