The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The NVC on VP Live

Discussion in 'NVC' started by kevbow, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kevbow

kevbow Forum Supplier

May 27, 2009
    CT
    During our last show Spikey called in and I asked her if the NVC would be willing to do "An hour with the NVC" show on VP Live. She agreed to do the show. I e-mailed the NVC to make sure the time and date I chose would be acceptable. If it's not then I would be more than happy to make it a day and time that would work. I have not received an e-mail back from Spikey nor the NVC. Can someone let me know if the time and date I e-mailed you is acceptable and if not what time and date would be. Thank you very much.

2. Janetda

Janetda Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2009
    Orange County, CA
    Hi Kev,

The date you choose is a holiday and we're trying to confirm two board members to do the show, but it may be a problem. We will contact you in the next day or so to let you know if we can do it.

3. kevbow

kevbow Forum Supplier

May 27, 2009
    CT
    I still haven't received an e-mail from anyone. I did send an e-mail to the NVC letting them know if doing the show this Sunday, which is Halloween, is a problem then just let me know what day and time would be best and we can make it for whatever day and time you choose. Any word on a day and time that would work? Thanks.

4. Janetda

Jun 24, 2009
    Orange County, CA
    Hey Kev,

Sent you an email. We're available on Nov 7th.

5. Janetda

Jun 24, 2009
    Orange County, CA
    OK, it looks like NVC is scheduled for Nov. 14th. Be there or be square! :)

6. kevbow

kevbow Forum Supplier

May 27, 2009
    CT
    An hour with the NVC will be tomorrow night at 9:00pm est. 347-308-8329 to call in your questions and info@vapersplace.com to e-mail in your questions. Thanks again to the NVC for appearing on VP Live VP-Live | VapersPlace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.