The official arrival to Reoville!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Alright so, I had a soft arrival on monday. Package arrived, but I couldnt get to vaping yet.. the airhole on the RM2 was wayyy to tight for me, and life was just hectic at the moment I didn't get the chance to drill the hole out right away. Fast forward to today.

Post man delivers me a package from Mountain Oak. Yep, you know what it is. A bottom Feeder Cyclone. Just so happens, I also own a top feeder Cyclone, that has the AFC. SWEET, I dont need to drill out the RM2 yet, Ill use the Cyclone AFC instead. So, I get to building.

Im a dual coil guy// have been for a while. But until I can get the subohm kit, Im gonna do singles, and try for the .8 mark. So, a couple different setups, and I arrive on 6 Wraps of 26guage wire, idk the size of the thing I wrap around.. I think its actually the end of a crochet hook. anyway, get the coil situated, and bingo, we are ready to vape. I load up a bottle with a favorite juice of mine, Long Beach Juice Company's Port LB.. its "Crepe' with Berry Reduction", and it is TO DIE FOR.

What a WONDERFUL vape. Cooler than Im used too, but I normally run dual coil .3-.4, and this is a single .8... so I expected that. But its nice, the airflow is good I can lung hit it like I prefer.. just a really great vape.

But when I really got to try it out, was a little while later. Walking the dog.

Oh. My. God.

Where has this device BEEN?!? I can finally put a PV in my pocket without it leaking!! Finally I can vape outside of my house without having to bring a juice bottle! Walking the dog, Driving.. THIS IS AMAZING!! Its EXACTLY what I hoped it would be. AND, there is an added benefit. EVERY vape, is a fresh dripped taste. That is a BIG, BIG benefit of the Reo, and I think it should be screamed from the rooftops.. Any dripper will notice the difference IMMEDIATELY.

So, after a while of vaping the Port LB.. I realized, this .8ohm single coil, is a much less intense vape than Im used too. The flavor is still cranking thanks to the Cyclone.. but I need some oomph~! So, I empty the bottle and put in another juice which is 18mg(at .3-.4 dual coil, I vape 6mg), and try that. AHHHHHHhhhhhh. PERFECT.

vaping it as I type. .8ohm single coi, 6 wrap of 26gauge with organic cotton wick, squonkin' some Corrosion from Good Life Vapor(One of the only 18mg juices I had left.. luckily its an awesome juice.

Just want to thank everyone who helped me make the final decision to get a Reo for those times when I really needed a good vape but didn't have the time or desire to be dripping. I have a feeling Ill be using the Reo a lot more frequently than "just for driving" and such lol.. Im using it right now!

so, here is some pics for you all to enjoy...

The Reo has totally infiltrated my house, it will go anywhere it wants!!!
    IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0053.jpg

Its even letting my other obsession know, there is more then one hobby for this particular gentleman!
    IMAG0054.jpg

Finally, Sir Reo finds a spot to relax amidst many a bottle of wine gone, and some starfish from the outer banks beaches. Not a bad way to relax if I do say so myself :)
    IMAG0051.jpg

Reoville. Glad to be home.

Jonathan Rizo

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2013
    Riverside, California, United States
    Congrats on your first reo, we have all been the same way if not similar at the least. It's definitely the best vape I've ever had with little to no hassle, and best part is that it's almost indestructible and can go anywhere!

Congrats again and welcome to the best place on ECF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beckdg

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 1, 2013
    TN
    welcome home ole' chap. nice to see you've finally settled in. we saved your old recliner and set it up by the fireplace just how you like it. there's some eggnog and brandy in the refrigerator if you're interested. your pillows are fluffed and the bed is made. make yourself comfortable. we're going to pick something up for breakfast.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 4, 2012
    Somewhere out there
    www.youtube.com
    Congrats and welcome there Jman. The fat lady took an immediate liking to your expresso rig and was hoping you would invite her back to your place so she could enjoy some fresh pulled shots with you. She takes a quad shot whole milk latte with 2 tablespoons of sugar.

Well first she wants to serenade you with this little diddy - a cover of the Ataris' cover of Don Henleys' "boys of summer"

90qfD85.jpg

She was right at the "I can see you" part when this pic was snapped.

Here's your track, vape, sip shots and crank it up as you enjoy your proper welcome :)
    http://youtu.be/Urcdr1lkCoU

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread