The Official Nicoticket NFL Football Smack Talking Thread - Steelers Rule, Browns Drool

Status
Not open for further replies.

5spike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
WI
Got my Butterscotch pudding a few days after release. I picked up 100mls and I am down to 30ml or so. I couldn't help but vape it, it taste so good. I am a steeping rookie.
I am really getting the pudding flavor on the exhale, just as of today(3 weeks steep time). Maybe going back to it after a day of vaping Apricot Ambition is what kicked it in for me. It is so creamy and delicious that the exhale is reminding me of CLS, but with butterscotch. I am vaping it at .9 ohm, at 20 watts-ish(if my math is correct) in my kayfun wicked with organic cotton. I did just receive my xc-116 ceramic wick but have not figured out how to wick the Kayfun with it. I cant get the wick to bend and rest on the wicking deck. Any ideas would be appreciated. I will try this new wick out on my trident and reply with some feedback on how NT's juices perform with it. Clark thank you again for taking the time to call me back and give me some pointers.
Another Packer fan?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
We shall see my friend we shall see. Bwahahaha

Runnin out of fingers up in here folks...

yhWu1sF.jpg

brookj1986

Super Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Chicago, IL
Ya but....
Super Bowl XLVFeb. 6, 2011Pittsburgh SteelersW, 31-25Aaron RodgersCowboys Stadium, North Texas
Think we need to start a new thred. LMAO

Ya'll got nothing on the Super Bowl Shuffle.

Bears Spank Pittsburgh. BSP.

BEARS Spank Packers. BSP.

Mmmm. I like the taste of victory .. i mean butterscotch pudding :lol:

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk.

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
If those Packers get out of hand don't worry, Suh will stomp them while you are eating your thanksgiving dinner :)

You know I like the Lions in the NFC North though - no better options, and despite not being much of a Husker fan, Suh is a bad boy - dirty dirty. Kinda like a hockey enforcer, on a football field. All he needs is plausible deniability and he could be a Hall of Famer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread