Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
Tonight's show is special. Not "A Very Special Growing Pains" special, but still, special. Ok, not even 'special' special, but it's a show, and that's a start.

We'll touch on the newly passed NY e-cig law (in much the same way Alan Thicke touched Kirk Cameron, thus unleashing his inner Jesus), Passaic, NJ's utterly lame attempt to ban e-cigarette use in outdoor public areas (almost as lame as aging baby Chrissy six years between seasons 5 and 6), some mindless banter (although not nearly as mindless as anything uttered by Boner), and I'll be playing the song "State of Grace" by Liquid Tension Experiment (like....ok, the Seavers didn't play any music. I know, they suck).

The show starts around 10-ish tonight (EST) at VapeTV | VapeTVLive.

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
Tonight's show begins at 10PM EST. Background music will be brought to you by Rush's new album "Clockwork Angels" (because I cannot stop listening to it). We'll be talking about the Dragonite lawsuits (again), ranting about anti-vapers (I've been doing a lot of that lately, now that I think about it), other inane mindless drivel, and a little "Wicked Garden" by STP on my 7-string.

VapeTV | VapeTVLive

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
Tonight's show, a great video interview I ran across with Dr. Michael Siegel, Vapercon 2012, some other random topics including rebuildables and Co-ops, and I'll plink a little on the Jem tonight. Working late, so no prepared songs unfortunately, but I'll come up with something to play, I'm sure. See ya there, 10PM EST.

VapeTV | VapeTVLive

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
Last night's show is up for replay, Video by VapeTV: Live Recording - 08/10/2012 03:11

Amongst the show topics, we had a viewer asking about how to approach her mom about switching from smoking to vaping, so we covered that towards the end of the show. Also, right before the end, I performed Soundgarden's "Outshined". Thanks for watching.

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
Tonight, a look at the Rainbow rebuildable atomizer (Bulli v3), the Vivi Nova fail tank (CE2's, will they ever not suck?), the giant waste of time that was the FDA webinar on Tuesday, and a Dream Theater tune.

Tonight's show will also begin at 10:30PM EST instead of the normal 10PM, due to a host absence tonight. I'll be running until midnight. I'm already tired.

There's like 10 links to it on this page already. What? Fine, I'll do all the work for you, here's another: VapeTV | VapeTVLive

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
Tonight's show will be all about Vapercon 2012. Not only will I be talking about Vapercon, I'll also have some of the event's organizers on tonight to talk about what to expect for the event and what they're looking forward to.

And since I didn't have a live song last week and I won't be on the air next week (because I'll be at Vapercon), tonight will feature two songs. I'll be opening the show with Audioslave's 'Cochise' and finishing up the show with......well, you'll have to tune in to find out.

See you there, 10PM EST at VapeTV | VapeTVLive

Matt aka Ivisi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread