• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

. : ~!!!The Official!!! "SoCal Vapers" Thread ~ : .

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwisdom909

Oct 17, 2013
Diamond Bar
Hello all, and welcome to the Official Socal Vapers Thread. Here you can talk about anything, weather its a vape related question or pretty much anything on your mind. I thought this would also be a good thread for us SoCal vapors to check in and see if there are any big events we would like to attend together. And also would be cool to even just schedule little meets amongst ourselfs at like a Buffalo Wild Wings or pretty much anywhere and talk about our passion and also meet new people along the way! Please like and subscribe if you think this is a good idea! All are welcome here!:vapor:

Last edited:

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
Cool. I live in NoHo and you can't spit without hitting a Vape shop. Many have weekly gatherings in their store. Burbank, Studio City, Sherman Oaks & Van Nuys as well. Each store has its own strengths and weaknesses but I make the rounds. Check out each new store that opens and give them a hit on Yelp . Sometimes that gets you a discount too.

I wish I was going to Vapetoberfest this weekend, but I have other obligations.

Let's see where this thread goes!!!

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!

bwisdom909

Oct 17, 2013
Diamond Bar
Ordered from mt baker vapor today. Cant wait to try these flavors. Amazed at how low the pricing is on that site. Also been vaping the new aspire bdc glassomizer and wow am I impressed. Looks like my protank 2 is going into retirement! Ive read many people swear that they can tell no difference from a single and dual coil but It is night and day to me! Wheres all my socal vape homies at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread