The Official Vulcan Vape Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapingham

Unregistered Supplier
Hey everyone,

Welcome to the official Vulcan vape thread. Please feel free to ask us about anything here or tell us what's on your mind.

We are in the middle of renovating Birmingham, AL's first brick and mortar vape shop. We hope to open the doors by early Summer, 2012. The store will be located at 2783 BM Montgomery Street Homewood, AL 35209. If you live in or around the Birmingham area, we hope to see you there soon.
In the meantime, you can shop online at vulcanvape.com

Thanks!

Wes and Jake

Last edited:

Vapingham

Unregistered Supplier
looking forward to your grand opening.:toast:
Yep Yep Yep
Monday June 4th 2012, Vulcan Vape retail store will officially open! Located at 2783 BM Montgomery Street, Homewood, AL 35209.
Store hours will be 11:00AM - 6:00PM.

Please let us know if you have any special request etc . . .

Vapingham

Unregistered Supplier
how about a discount for in person on opening day for ecf members.also your store is open for how many days a week?

To start, we will be open Monday - Saturday. We are still unsure as to what the hours for Saturdays will be. Probably something like 11 - 4. Our hours may be tweaked as we feel out when the high and low traffic volumes occur.

We'll give you a 10% discount opening week if you are an ECF member.

arc2029

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2012
Birmingham, AL
Great location! Wes was very helpful in upgrading from my KR808 stuff to eGo, and he was very flexible in allowing me to customize a starter kit to my liking. Thanks again!

Everyone in Birmingham, please shop here and make sure these guys stay in business, as we are extremely lucky to be able to buy our supplies locally!

Keep up the good work guys, and best of luck with the business!

EasyVapin

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
Enterprise, Alabama, United States
Stopped by the store earlier this week & these guys do it right. My wife & I both upgraded to the EGO Twist's & we each got a stardust & a Ego DCT so that we could feel our way around. Topped off with a couple different bottles of their menthol liquids & couldn't be happier, we'll be stopping by every time we're back in town.

Don't forget to let me know when you guys get that true pure in stock. Happy I found out about Vulcan Vape!

scarf-ace

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just letting everyone know how pleased I am with Vulcan Vape's service. I wanted to try liquids like the infamous Boba's Bounty and Want2Vape, but their sites don't ship overseas. So I was extra pleased to find these here along with reasonable overseas shipping rates.

Tried the Boba's Bounty and it tastes like oatmeal raisin cookie :) Big surprise of the order was the W2V Campfire Coffee...it smells like sticking your nose into a bag of ground coffee, not like the beverage. Not sweet at all, in fact it almost tastes like a coffee tobacco...? Whatever it is, I want more.

Regarding your "special requests"...what's that about?

Vapingham

Unregistered Supplier
Just letting everyone know how pleased I am with Vulcan Vape's service. I wanted to try liquids like the infamous Boba's Bounty and Want2Vape, but their sites don't ship overseas. So I was extra pleased to find these here along with reasonable overseas shipping rates.

Tried the Boba's Bounty and it tastes like oatmeal raisin cookie :) Big surprise of the order was the W2V Campfire Coffee...it smells like sticking your nose into a bag of ground coffee, not like the beverage. Not sweet at all, in fact it almost tastes like a coffee tobacco...? Whatever it is, I want more.

Regarding your "special requests"...what's that about?

Thanks for the kind words. We are glad that you are happy with our service and products. The "special requests" product on our website is for anyone who has a special e-liquid order. We can :

1. Go out there and get any e-liquid that a U.S. vendor offers but won't ship internationally.

2. Get you a bigger bottle than we normally offer of any e-liquid that we sell.

Please contact us before you order a special request to make sure that we can fill it. No request is unreasonable. If we can, we will get you what you want.

Thanks Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread