The ONLY liquid that tastes like a REAL CIGARETTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewYork

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2011
NY
Ok so the first e-cig I ordered was an over priced RN4081 from a company that I would NEVER suggest anyone order from. Customer service (by e-mail only) is TERRIBLE and 30 day money back guarentee turned into 60 days for me to get my refund after I returned it. They lie, and well.....you get the point they suck. BUT!!!!!!!!

The only juice I have ever had that actualy tastes like a cigarette was from them. The flavor is classic tobacco and it tastes just like a camel turkish gold NOT like an e-liquid. It tastes like cigarette smoke.

Is there ANY OTHER liquid out there that tastes like a cigarette? I've tried all of Halo, most of VapeRite, Want2Vape, FSUSA, Nhaler, Alien Visions, BWB, VaporBomb, and a few others.
Gamel from Alien Visions tastes like cigarette ashes but not smoke. Same with fsusa "pure cig" (but sweeter)

why does a generic company make a realistic cig flavor when no one else can???
:confused:

DarwinUser

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
New York
I'm on the same boat as you. The ONLY one that tasted good among tobacco flavors was the Cartos I got from Green Smoke. It was called "Red Label" and had that pipe-tobacco flavor with hint of sweetness at the end. That was the flavor that actually got me to quit smoking and embrace vaping. Since then, I moved on to a mod unit (Darwin) and tried way too many juices looking for similar flavor, but to no avail.

DarwinUser

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
New York
One more comment on this topic. I'm thinking that these vendors (Green Smoke and others that sell only pre-filled cartos and not the juice) must be using one of the generic juices in the market. This leads me to believe that it could be one of the original Chinese juices like RY4 or DK Tobacco. I did purchase DK Tobacco (and other tobacco juices) from Rocky Mountain Vapor, but it was totally different. Another one I haven't tried which could be similar from description is the Turkish tobacco juices. It could be the original RY4, but there are so many different RY4 juices out there, I don't know what else to try besides the ones I already purchased (and they all taste sooooo different -- not even sure why they call themselves RY4).

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
You will never find a juice that tastes exactly like a cig but you can get very close. Many like Vapor Stations Tampa, TN Frisco and Texas. There is one from MFSUSA pure cig, but I have never tried that one. All the VS stuff is very good and it all has tobacco absolute in it to help it taste like a real cig. they have small sizes to try good luck.

afrazier5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It's impossible to mimic the taste of burning tobacco with those thousands of ingredients. Nearly all the tobacco juices to me taste like a stale wet ashtray anyway so I stay away from them. My whole point of giving up smoking was to move away from the tastes of tobacco and I haven't turned back yet. I much prefer the dessert and fruit flavors to keep me smoke free.

Everyone is different though and obviously many enjoy the tobacco flavors.

Reactions: Vwls

zotzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Virginia
I like tobacco flavors myself. FSUSA PureCig and Burley did it for me at first, but I now find that I no longer like those flavors alone. Probably because taste buds are changing.

Mixed with chocolates and/or coffees, and I am enjoying tobacco flavored vaping much more than I ever liked regular cigarettes. Have you ventured into any "combo" flavors, to see how you enjoy them, or have you been sticking to tobacco-only? Are you still smoking regular cigarettes, or just vaping?

Maybe it will just take a really good tobacco "vape" (that is not even trying to mimic a cigarette) to make the switch. All of the Vaperite flavors are totally delish (Rou's, Perique, VR4, Natural Extracted Tobacco), and Mocha Smoke from Gourmet Vapors is really good (coffee, chocolate, and tobacco), as is their Perique Blackberry.

For a very simple, unoffensive, non-sweet tobacco (also good for mixing), FSUSA Burley is good too.

Best of luck finding something you can settle on!

NewYork

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2011
NY
I have had all of the "wet cigarette" and "ashtray" flavors. That is NOTHING like the pre-filled cartos that this company has. I do not want to endorse such a bad business but "thesafecig" has a flavor that taste like a CIGARETTE. NOT wet tobacco or an ashtray....but like a BURNING CIGARETTE so why is it that no other vendor can produce this??? I doubt this one company is the ONLY ONE to have found the magic secret. It is a USA company btw but who knows where the juice is from.

ChipHead

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Florida
I tried Maxboro, it tasted like Applewood minus the apple, not like smoke though. Pure cig taste like ash and at times a hint of sweetness. TheSafeCig (horrible company and overpriced crap) has a pre-filled carto (RN4081) called classic tobacco, can't find any other juice that tastes like cigarette smoke......anyone???

I agree with you. I started on the safecig classic and it still is one of the best tobacco tastes I've found.

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
I have been vaping over two years now. Besides the carto's that came with the first kits, I found only one juice that came close to analog in flavor and enhale. That was puresmoker's cash tab. They discontinued it a while back and that sent me off to the races. I've bought them all! Or just about. There are some good ones like vapor stations tobacco flavors. Non come close to the Cash tab. Puresmoker refused to say where they bought it and replaced it with sub standard american knock off that they mix. IMO. I now only vape FSUSA's RY4 in 36 mg. It doesn't taste analog but does satisfy my cravings for something richer, tasty with good vapor and TH. I'll stick with it until the creation of a new million dollar company that can create a real analog tasting juice.

JohnnyKozo

Apr 5, 2011
Cleveland Ohio
I started on SafeCigs as well. And I started with their tobacco flavor. When I first started vaping them I thought it tasted like tobacco too. Then I got a 510 and stored the SafeCigs and extra cartos. I tried vaping them again not too long ago and the flavor was nothing like tobacco. Nothing like I remembered. I think if you tried it again, you'd have a similar response, considering the fact that your taste buds are more "in tune" since quitting.

tierrataz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
soCal
DIY Oba Oba! I was vaping it on my phid w/IKV 801 mini and found it very nice...no tobacco at all. Decided to try it on a SR 510 and it tasted just like a Marb. analog to me. Even made me sick to my stomach for a few hours. Just tried in on a 306 generic atty....tobacco........blech! Maybe you can get a sample of Oba Oba premix from someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread