Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Technofoggers.png

Here it is, our very own vaping cult :)

Anyone who vapes can join in, those with religion or none, spiritual, humanist, whatever. We are a collective and all being equal we are all divine. Transcendency is our collective consciousness, a consensus being more than the sum of it's parts. Wholey for us has the same meaning as holistic, mind, body and spirit.

I'd like to get rid of the usual smiting, fire, brimstone and eternal damnation as punishments and have jolly good talking to's and being sent to the naughty thread for a while.

Our creed is 'Live and let live'. Our aim is to be nice to each other.

We worship with our bodies, partaking of the sacred buzz from the wholey Nico Teen.

We are evangelists, trying to brainwash smokers into trying out our way of life. We introduce them to fetishes/relics/ecigs and spread our obsessive compulsive behaviour wherever we find the unenlightened.

We visit the Wholey Forum for inspiration and collective praise.

We adore the Happy Bunny of La La Land and shun the Rose Coloured Glasses of the Daft Bunny and the depressing moaning of Eejit Bunny.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Hey Kate,

Are we going to ask SJ to make this a social group?

"Ago Quod Permissum Nidor"

I had to find a Latin translator for that phrase, it came up with 'To spend time and to allow vapor'. Is that our new motto?

We could make a social group if you like but there might not be so much interest if it's a more formal set up???

We could give it a go and see how it works out. Do you want me to set it up or would someone else like to do that?

Keltrey

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2008
Olney, Illinois
Bizarre is our middle name ... well actually it isn't but it could be ... The Order of the Bizarre Wholey Technofoggers.

I like the Latin motto Keltrey, it's classy and makes us look smart ;)

:)

I kinda like the bizarre addition

Attachments

• Technofoggers.jpg
    Technofoggers.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

BadSeed

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
Arbroath, UK
Bizarre is our middle name ... well actually it isn't but it could be ... The Order of the Bizarre Wholey Technofoggers.

Count me in Kate. I'll put the kettle on and pass round the choccy bikkies now.

I like the Latin motto Keltrey, it's classy and makes us look smart ;)
Definitely. Appearances are everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread