The Pico Squeeze 2 with Coral 2, an upgraded version of previous Pico Squeeze kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleaf_Holy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2018
www.eleafworld.com
Dear eleaf customers,
The Pico Squeeze 2 with Coral 2 features an easy-to-squeeze silicone bottle and a decorative 7-color LED.

The refillable Squonk bottle can hold an ultra huge amount of e-liquid of 8ml, extending the time between refills.

Powered by single 21700 or 18650 battery, the Pico Squeeze 2 provides adjustable wattage and can fire up to 100 watts.

With the addition of an elegant acrylic mouthpiece and a faster firing speed, the Pico Squeeze 2 with Coral 2 is a must-have for all build enthusiasts to enjoy vaping to the most.
Squeeze-2-with-Coral-2_03.jpg

Here is the full collection!
pico-squeeze-2-with-coral2_05.jpg

Want to own one? Please visit: Eleafworld Homepage

All the best,
Eleaf Marketing Dept

Reactions: Letitia

Ben Killeen

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2018
Finland (British)
I have one for the past month or so, would like to know if there will be a software update.

Mine keeps dropping out of TCss and straight to 1.0W power, then I can’t go back to TC mode until I remove the battery.

Very annoying as the shop I bought it from swapped it for another one, but it still happens.
Must be a software issue.

• Agree
Reactions: ranjen617

the_selector

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2018

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Somewhere in mid - AL, USA
SSFC that I've built up. Nothing wrong with my building. Same setup in the other one as well. :) It's my only mod that is flunking on me. Started it the day I got it. Then received another one, set them both up the same, thinking it was a setting wrong and it wasn't. Only fires half right in TCR1...Still is quirky there as well.

Ben Killeen

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2018
Finland (British)
SSFC that I've built up. Nothing wrong with my building. Same setup in the other one as well. :) It's my only mod that is flunking on me. Started it the day I got it. Then received another one, set them both up the same, thinking it was a setting wrong and it wasn't. Only fires half right in TCR1...Still is quirky there as well.
Send it back under warranty or try the Arctic Fox firmware

Ben Killeen

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2018
Finland (British)
That's what I'm going to do. I found out earlier if I flash it outside of the website then it may not be covered. Just going to box it up and get another mod....Saddens me.
Yeah I know what you mean, I have returned ijoy squonk and an OBS engine v2 so far myself.

Quite liking eleaf though so far, but there are always lemons out there!

• Love

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Somewhere in mid - AL, USA
It's been my first lemon since 2013 or 2012, whenever the year was. Lol. I guess I've been lucky. I literally have no time in my day to run to our post office here since they close so early and keep just crazy hours and my commute. I'm just going to take time out this weekend and pack it up. Unfortunately, my new unit, whenever that may be will not be able to reach my hands until at least a few months. I'm leaving for out of town and this indeed is another bummer. Eh, it's life! :)

Reactions: Ben Killeen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread