The plume room-candied cavendish (tobacco)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
THE PLUME ROOM
CANDIED CAVENDISH

12mg, vv gripper@4.2-5v, blend 50/50, SR atty, FRESH OUT DA BOX

Color- amber

Vapor-good

Throat hit- good

Subtle, medium flavored, or strong flavored- medium

Non sweet, slightly sweet, sweet,very sweet - sweet-

Is it clean? (Is it free of any, perfumy, soapy or chemical like notes?)-yes

OVERALL RATING (Bad, ok, good, great)- good+

MY EXPERIENCE & OPINION YMMV

Cavendish is more a process of curing and a method of cutting tobacco than a type of it. The processing and the cut are used to bring out the natural sweet taste in the tobacco. Cavendish can be produced out of any tobacco type but is usually one of, or a blend of, Kentucky, Virginia, and Burley and is most commonly used for pipe tobacco and cigars. -Wikipedia

Zzzzz...lol

A candy like tobacco for the kids finally! My ten your old son is just so tired of smoking boring cigars and Camels but enjoys this! Lol I'm kidding I'm kidding.

It's a sweet, smooth, fruitalicious tobacco completely candy like in every way. Tobacco is so far removed from this though you will hardly notice it. This is killing me. I know what this is but I can't remember. I hate that!!!! There's banana, and some other fruit maybe and I think butterscotch? Well, right or wrong it's an interesting, creamy, and complex flavor that surely will have it's lovers and haters. Although maybe not, if your not looking for a sweet candy banana tobacco why would you order it!? I'm a lover.

20% off sale right now use code: summerjuice

The Plume Room | The best e Liquid & high quality e cigarettes and personal vaporizers. 2012-08-13_14-30-49_532-1.jpg

Last edited:

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
ogredog,

Your reviews are undergoing a noticeable change in tone. Your writing style previously embraced a certain devil-may-care attitude expressed in comic rejoinders, but now you are adding to that Abbott-and-Costello motif a somewhat more primal version of the raw truth of whatever you experience with a given juice. I like the addition. It gives me a meatier opinion from which to form my own second-hand judgments.

Just last night after reading another of your plume-room juice reviews, I visited the plume-room site and was wondering about both of their "candied" tobaccos, which are described on-site as being more subtly fruity than sweet and candy-like. If so, then why call them "Candied?" I didn't order either because of my juice-buying fast, but I really wanted to know how they taste.

Your review has satisfied my wish to know, although I might have hoped for the alternate judgment: wonderful tobacco with a just a hint of candied fruit. Nope, apparently it is as I'd feared: candied fruit with a mere hint of tobacco. Oh well, back to the DIY lab.

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
ogredog,

Your reviews are undergoing a noticeable change in tone. Your writing style previously embraced a certain devil-may-care attitude expressed in comic rejoinders, but now you are adding to that Abbott-and-Costello motif a somewhat more primal version of the raw truth of whatever you experience with a given juice. I like the addition. It gives me a meatier opinion from which to form my own second-hand judgments.

Just last night after reading another of your plume-room juice reviews, I visited the plume-room site and was wondering about both of their "candied" tobaccos, which are described on-site as being more subtly fruity than sweet and candy-like. If so, then why call them "Candied?" I didn't order either because of my juice-buying fast, but I really wanted to know how they taste.

Your review has satisfied my wish to know, although I might have hoped for the alternate judgment: wonderful tobacco with a just a hint of candied fruit. Nope, apparently it is as I'd feared: candied fruit with a mere hint of tobacco. Oh well, back to the DIY lab.

Ya the tobacco is light, guess it depends what your looking for. If that helped you avoid something you aren't into then even more glad
than if I helped someone find something they like. I have the other one too. Ill look for it and try it next.

As for the attitude part well I always spend a fair amount of time with the juices, but not always a lengthy amount of time doing the reviews. If you saw the pic that's a lot of flavors to do lol...sometimes Ill describe it and move on lol

Also I don't always post them right when they are done. I have 4 highbrow reviews waiting to be posted, that way I can post 1- 2-3 a day vs. Posting them all and them falling by the wayside without getting a little exposure.....many times I want to go back and edit them but I don't edit content because that was my experience ATM, I only edit spelling errors or coupon codes things like that...like today 20% off at plume lol I'm always a day late, and a $ short couldnt you have done that 3 DAYS AGO!!! LOL

Last edited:

melissafara

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Nisswa, MN
Just a question as I review Plume Room items also.
Have you tried each one at different voltages?

I have found that some of the flavors can be light, but if you pump up the voltage, it helps. I am also dripping when I try these.
Did not work well in my Boge 3.0 ohm.

If you could add the voltage you have tried and what media you used, that might help me and others on if the flavors will work for us.

Thanks,

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
Just a question as I review Plume Room items also.
Have you tried each one at different voltages?

I have found that some of the flavors can be light, but if you pump up the voltage, it helps. I am also dripping when I try these.
Did not work well in my Boge 3.0 ohm.

If you could add the voltage you have tried and what media you used, that might help me and others on if the flavors will work for us.

Thanks,

I did, first line under the name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread