Status
Not open for further replies.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
So due to the recent Black Friday deal at The Plume Room i was forced to place another order at The Plume Room.
icon_e_wink.gif
I had previously only tried 3 of their juices and was very impressed with each and every one so it was a perfect opportunity to try some more flavors. I have to say i am partial to the tobaccos but the other flavors I got are great too. I had this all typed up once before but went to make breakfast for the kids and came back only to find the kids had touched the computer and restarted it so here we go again.
icon_e_confused.gif

First off the packaging is top notch. I have never had a vendor put so much care into the presentation. It is beautifully wrapped in colored bubble wrap and pink and black decor. To each bottle a The Plume Room tag was attached with an elastic band and the bottles are gorgeous. For my 30Ml bottles i opted for the glass dropper bottles which only cost an extra .50. I have seen vendors charge $3.00 or more for just these bottles. With all the care put into presentation you can tell there is care put into these juices and it shows.

First I will start with one of my absolute favorites. The Candied Cavendish. This is house extracted Cavandish-cut Virgina tobacco a smidgen of the finest fruit essence. The fruit that stands out to me is banana. I get a pipe like or sweet cigar kind of tobacco with a blast of sweet candied banana. I love it!! This is one I just can not put down. Definitely on the sweet side but the tobacco is very unique and mild. This is probably my new favorite. As you inhale the sweet tobacco hits your tongue and you definitely get the candied part and upon exhale you really taste the banana. If you like sweet juices ot tobacco you definitely have to try this.

Next is the Toasted Turkish Twist. I love this one too.
icon_lol.gif
If you are looking for a more traditional tobacco taste this is it. Although I wouldn't say it tastes anything like an actual cigarette. The word Toasted in the title really describes this flavor. It is an almost butty type flavor but without the nuts. Definitely a tobacco taste with a semi-sweet flavor. Not the type of sweetness you get from a candy but like a sweet rich tobacco. This is a much heavier tobacco flavor and is perfect when you get that real tobacco craving. Again this one is top-notch and a must try for tobacco lovers.

Candy Burley is up next and the reason i went back for more at The Plume Room. I got a 30ML of this one because i already knew I loved it. It is similar to the candy cavendish in the way it has the same sweetness but without the banana and a totally different type of tobacco. Much more mild tobacco taste. This juice is very smooth and sweet with a tobacco taste that I really can't describe. it is not like a cigar, pipe or cigarette tobacco but the tobacco like taste is definitely there.

Another one I got was the Ramaglia's Toscano Tobacco This is a rich complex cigar type of tobacco. Personally this one is not my favorite but that is not because it is not good it is just a little strong for me. I have not liked any cigar type flavors from any vendors so if you like the taste of a cigar this one you will love. It tastes exactly like a cigar. I have never liked cigars so it makes sense that it is not my favorite. I prefer a more mild tobacco taste and this one is bold.

Next up is the Banana Pudding. Yummy!! Just Yummy!! If you like banana you will love this one. it is a candied banan flavor kind of like the runts but without the sour. This is a very smooth and sweet creamy banana that is just perfection. I do not vape a lot of flavors other than tobacco but this one will definitely be one that i will vape when i want something sweet. It is very very good.

Last one I have for today is the Blueberries and Fresh Cream Now I have always thought I did not like fruity vapes. this juice changed my mind. This does not taste candied or sour or fake like most of the fruity juices I have tried. This tastes like a real ripe fresh blueberry juice that is light and fresh. not overpowering of fake at all. I really like it and so did my husband who normally hates fruit flavored juices. It is very refreshing and tastes just like a big overflowing bown of freshpicked blueberries covered in cold cream and sprinkled with sugar. I really like this juice too.

If you can't already tell, The Plume Room is definitely a high quality juice maker with some of the very best juices I have EVER tried. i have been vaping almost a year and have tried MANY, MANY vendors. This is probably now my absolute number one favorite juice vendor I have ever tried. I have never liked this number of juices from a single vendor. I am lucky if I find maybe one or 2 juices that I like at a vendor and this has far surpassed my expectation. If you haven't tried them yet you really should. They get a 10/10 from me in every department and the customer service has also been top notch. I have a few more juices from The Plume Room that I have yet to really try and will review them very soon. I really have been busy vaping these flavors these last few days so I will try them next and let you all know how they are too.
icon_e_biggrin.gif

TBinAZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2012
Mesa
Nice review. Send Andrea the link. You WILL get a thank you note. ;-)

Not knowing your likes and dislikes, I would recommend Ultimate Expresso, Creamy Chai, Cool Peach, Vanilla Caramel Frappuccino for some interesting sweeter tastes, and for a lighter tobacco vape the M Type.

My faves right now (I have like a ton of her liquids) are the Cavendish and the Cool Peach.

You're right, Andrea's presentation, flavors, and service are over 'the bar'. Way over the bar.

Edit: Oh, and I was a little remiss with another of my faves. TPR Cuban Cigar is another winner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread