The Plume Room: Tons of Winners to try! :) 12 flavors described

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
I am using an ego twist with a LR bridgeless atty for dripping.

Candied Cavendish:

The juice- 12mg nic, 70vg/30pg, steeped for 2 weeks, Color- Translucent orangish yellow, Smell- tobacco...honey...sugar...?

Flavor- as described on the website... "Rich, low tones of Cavendish followed by mid and high notes of banana.
Steeping further rounds its flavor while developing body that is deep, creamy and full."

Throat hit- Subtle 1/5

Vapor production- Substantial 4/5

Flavor strength- Strong 4/5

Body- Dry, but coating and full. Lingers in mouth and nose.

Opinion-
This juice made me immediately wish that I had more samples from this vendor to try. I fell in love with it right from the mailbox, without any steeping time, but I am able to taste it changing as time goes by. This is definitely one of those special "Stop you in your tracks" flavors! But while the tobacco is there, it is definitely more of a bakery flavor that is coming through. I have literally been vaping this every day since I have received it, and at first, I could not figure out what I was tasting. It seemed to have a slight spicyness to it, but not hot spicy... more like the spices you would find in oatmeal raisin cookies. And for a while, that was the description I was going to go with... Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. But the other day, it hit me like a ton of bricks while I was vaping it... No, it's not cookies... its Golden Grahams Cereal... THAT is pretty much exactly what this tastes like! So if you like that cereal, or ever did, I think you will like this. No...scratch that... you will LOVE this! The flavor is strong enough to fill my mouth and nose, and it sticks around for a few minutes allowing you to soak it in and really enjoy it. I am extremely happy with this purchase and I would recommend this to almost everyone, especially those who enjoy sweet, bakery type flavors.

MY Suggested steeping- Immediately Amazing, but after a few days, extra creamyness starts to emerge.

I give this 10/10 :wub:

Honey Fig Tobacco:

The Juice- 12mg nic, 50/50, steeped for 2 weeks, color-translucent brownish yellow, smell-tobacco, honey, sweetness

Flavor- as described on website... "A unique mixture which exhibits the mellow, earthy flavor of Virginia intertwined with rich honey and a discreet top note of fresh fig. A mellow to medium vape rich in complexity and finesse."

Throat hit- Mild 2/5

Flavor strength- Medium 3/5

Body- Dry and medium bodied.

Opinion-
This one has more of a tobacco flavor, and by that, I do not mean an analogue. It has a definite earthyness to it which I attribute to tobacco. In fact, the website's description of this is pretty much on point. The honey is immediately after the tobacco, and there is a very subtle note of fig. I think I would like a little bit more fig, than I might be really impressed by this juice. I do think this is tasty, but it isn't flooring me. I probably would not purchase this again, but I would recommend this to tobacco lovers who are looking for something a little bit different.

MY Suggested steeping- A few days with the lid off... Its good right away but it does improve

I give this 8/10 :cool:

The Ultimate Expresso:

The Juice- 12mg nic, 70vg/30pg, steeped for 2 weeks, color-translucent brownish orange, smell-strong coffee with a slight sweetness to it

Flavor- as described on website... An intense, yet smooth, expresso blend with no "burnt coffee" taste. Deep coffee flavor and bold throat hit on inhale, rich expresso with a hint of cream on exhale. Fantastic all day vape.

Throat hit- Mild 2/5

Body- Dry and full. Slightly coating in the mouth

Opinion-
I think it is unfortunate that I do not like this juice... but I knew that even if the website's description was true (which it is!), I would not love this one. Why? Because if I am going to drink coffee, this is not how I like. That being said, I can think of quite a few people that this would please. Basically, if the description sounds like the coffee vape that you are after, than you will like this. It is a strong coffee flavor with a very mild hint of sweetness and creamyness. For me... well I like a little bit of coffee with my cream and sugar, so this isn't really hitting the spot for me. But I can definitely taste true and authentic coffee. For those of you who have been searching for quite a while, I think this may be "IT" for you. I would not purchase this again, but only because it just isn't my cup of coffee, but I would definitely recommend this to coffee fans.

MY Suggested steeping- About a week.

I give this 8/10 ;-)

Buttery Cinnamon Sweetroll:

The Juice- 12mg nic, 70vg/30pg, steeped for 2 weeks, Color- Translucent pale brownish yellow, Smell- Iced cinnamon buns

Flavor- as described on the website... "A simple yet delightful blend. The taste of buttery, sweet dough spiced, iced, and crowned with cinnamon sugar..."

Throat hit- Subtle 1/5

Flavor strength- Moderate+ 3.5/5

Body- Dry, but coating and full. Lingers in mouth and nose.

Opinion-
Another winner from The Plume Room! This flavor is sweet, and exactly as described on the website...I can taste all of the flavors individually, from the buttery dough, to the sweet gooey icing, to the cinnamon. I love how the flavor continues to linger on for a few minutes after you vape it. This is one that everyone around you can smell, and they will wonder where the excellent bakery smell is coming from. Nothing is overpowering and there is a wonderful balance of flavors and sweetness going on here. I would not only purchase this again, but I will make sure that I always buy the 30ml bottle. I would recommend this to anyone, especially those who enjoy sweet bakery flavors. This will be a star in my rotation for quite some time. I can't speak highly enough of this! Definitely try this one!

MY Suggested steeping- Immediately Amazing

I give this 10/10 :hubba:

Blueberries and Fresh Cream Artisan:

The Juice- 12mg nic, 70vg/30pg, steeped for 2 weeks, Color- Translucent pale yellow, Smell- Blueberries and Cream

Flavor- as described on the website... "Fresh, bright blueberries and sweet cream. Simple & delicious. A light, sweet vape with no "fake/candy" high notes or aftertaste."

Throat hit- Subtle 1/5

Flavor strength- Moderate 3/5

Body- Dry and airy.

Opinion-
Wow... This is delightful! I taste fresh ripe blueberries with a touch of sweet cream. It basically tatses exactly as described on the website...she nailed it! This is a subtly sweet vape that is sure to please any fruit lovers out there. I typically favor desserts and tobaccos, but this berry concoction is an absolute winner. There is just enough flavor to keep you coming back to it, and there is nothing overpowering about this at all. I can see this becoming an ADV to alot of people out there, and she wasn't kidding when she included the term "Artisan" in the flavor title! I know ther are a ton of blueberry flavors out there, and alot of them are really good, but this is definitely one of the best blueberry flavors I have ever had. And not only would I purchase this again... I already have...in a 30ml bottle! I would definitely recommend this to others!

I give this 9.5/10 :drool:

Creamy Chai:

The Juice- 12mg nic, 50vg/50pg, steeped for 2 weeks, Color- Translucent palest yellow, Smell- Spicy, sweet chai tea

Flavor- as described on the website... "Robust, yet sweet chai spice in a creamy base. Surprisingly delicious & satisfying."

Throat hit- Mild+ 2.5/5

Vapor production- Moderate+ 3.5/5

Body- Dry and airy, but flavor is coating and ingers for a few minutes

Opinion-
Again, another flavor that tastes exactly like the description. The spices here might be too much for some people, but if you like real chai tea, you will probably like this also. And the creaminess/subtle sweetness brings a very nice balence to the spicy flavors. This is definitely the best chai tea e-liquid I have encountered, but I don't think this flavor is for everyone. If you enjoy chai tea, than you should try it... if you do not, than stay away from this one. I would definitely purchase this again, but not a large bottle. It is something I would want for an occasional craving.

I give this 8/10 :smokie:

Vanilla Caramel Frappuccino:

The Juice- 12mg nic, 70vg/30pg, steeped for 2 weeks, Color- Translucent light brown, Smell- Sweet Vanilla coffee with a hint of caramel

Flavor- as described on the website... "A sweet & creamy vape. Notes of rich coffee artfully blended with pillows of vanilla cream and swirls of caramel."

Throat hit- Mild 2/5

Vapor production- Substancial 4/5

Body- Dry and airy, but flavor is coating and lingers for a few minutes

Opinion-
I have come to realize that coffe vapes are just not for me... that being said, this has everything I thought i wanted in a coffee vape. It is sweet, creamy, and there is no burnt coffee taste. I can definitely see why so many others love this flavor so much, but its just not working for me. And not because its bad, I can definitely appreciate the quality here, I think I would just prefer to drink my coffee rather than vape it. I would not purchase this again, but I would definitely recommend this to those who do enjoy coffee vapes.

MY Suggested steeping- A few days with the cap off

I give this 7.5/10 :| though a coffee vaper would probably score this much higher

Peanut Butter Creme Pie:

The Juice- 12mg nic, 50vg/50pg, steeped for 2 weeks, Color- Translucent light brown, Smell- sweet peanut butter

Flavor- as described on the website... "Months in the making, this is peanut-buttery bliss wrapped up in a surprisingly decadent vape! Rich clouds of vapor with a sweet & creamy finish. You WON'T be disappointed!"

Throat hit- Mild 2/5

Body- Dry and airy, but flavor is coating and lingers for a few minutes

Opinion-
Unfortunately, this one just doesn't do it for me. I don't think the peanut butter as they key flavor has never really worked for me in the vaping world. I do think this might work quite well as a mixer to other flavors, and I hope that Andrea considers trying that in the future, but right now... its just not cutting it for me. Somehing definitley gets lost in translation when vaping. It is sweet, and there is a hint of a peanut butter-esque flavor, but it does not taste how it smells. If it did, it would be another winner. However, I tried mixing this with a few of my other flavors (not all at once, but tried with chocolate, banana, and blueberry...all of them made this flavor better in my opinion, and gave it more of the real peanutbutter quality I was looking for.) I would not purchase this again, and I probably would not recommend it to others either...

MY Suggested steeping- A week with the cap off

I give this 5/10 :nah: though as a base for a different flavor it could be great!

Banana Pudding:

The Juice- 12mg nic, 60vg/40pg, steeped for 2 weeks, Color- Translucent light yellow, Smell- sweet bananas and cream

Flavor- as described on the website... "A gentle banana beautifully layered with cream, a touch of vanilla & undertones of pie crust. Silky smooth, well rounded & JUST sweet enough!"

Throat hit- Mild 2/5

Body- Dry and airy

Opinion-
If you like banana flavors, you will love this, if you don't than you should stay away from this one. This definitely tastes exactly like a sweet banana pudding. It is absolutely smooth, and the flavors are well balanced, but I must say, that I am not really tasting any pie crust. Banana...yes, cream...yes, vanilla...yes, pie crust...NO. But it is still a good flavor, and I would probably purchase this again, but always less than 30ml at a time. I enjoy the flavor but seem to get sick of it after about 20 minutes at a time. I would recommend this, but only to those who like banana flavors.

I give this 7.5/10 :?:

Magic Melon Medley:

The Juice- 12mg nic, 50vg/50pg, steeped for 1 weeks, Color- Clear, Smell- sweet Fruity Melons

Flavor- as described on the website... "It almost reminds me of Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA...which was my favorite cereal growing up. (Ok....I'll admit it. Its still is.) Definitely a sweet, candied type of melon. If you want a super sweet fruit vape, you MUST try it. I dare you not to like this!"

Throat hit- Mild+ 2.5/5

Vapor production- Moderate 3/5

Flavor strength- Mild+ 2.5/5

Body- Dry and airy, with a slightly coating flavor that lingers for a brief time

Opinion-
I do not taste fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA with this as the creator suggests. I do taste a nice flavor of tropical melons/fruits, and this flavor does seem to grow on you the more you vape it. It is very sweet, but in my opinion, the actual flavors could use a slight boost to match the sweetness. I probably would not purchase this again, and overall, I find the flavor pleasing, but not entirely impressive...especially compared to some of the other flavors from TPR.

I give this 7/10 :unsure:

Lemon Chiffon Pie:

The Juice- 12mg nic, 50vg/50pg, steeped for 1 weeks, Color- Clear, Smell- Sweet Lemons

Flavor- as described on the website... "Slightly sweet lemon artfully intertwines with cream and a touch of pie crust throughout the entire experience. Noticeable lemon on exhale. Higher voltage brings out the pie crust, while lower voltage amplifies the lemon. Meant to be a truly layered vape."

Throat hit- Mild+ 2.5/5

Vapor production- Moderate 3/5

Body- Dry and airy

Opinion-
The creator of TPR juices is very good at describing her juices...she leaves me with not much else to say about it. Her description is pretty spot on to my experience. I taste sweet and smooth sugary lemons, and I keep going back for more. I would probably purchase this again in the future, and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys citrusy vapes.

MY Suggested steeping- A week with the cap off

I give this 8.5/10 :)

Burley & Candy House Extracted Tobacco:

The Juice- 12mg nic, 70vg/30pg, steeped for 1 weeks, Color- translucent light brownish yellow, Smell- sweet tobacco

Flavor- as described on the website... "The Burley I use for this extract accepts flavorings exceptionally well, and this blend is topped off with hints of fresh fruit. What you end up with is a spectacular vape: a somewhat earthy, mellow tobacco flavor with light, sweet, "candied" finish. (This is EXCELLENT in a Vision Stone or any device around 2ohms.)"

Throat hit- Moderate 3/5

Vapor production- Substancial 4/5

Body- Dry and airy, but the flavor coats and lingers for a few seconds

Opinion-
Wow! Another fantastic tobacco flavor from TPR! So far, my hands down favorite tobaccos have ALL been from TPR, and this is another addition to that list. There is definitely a very nice candy aspect to this flavor, but the tobacco is definitely the key note here, and it is very good. It is on the sweet side for sure, but very pleasing, and nothing is overdone or overpowering. I will definitely be repurchasing this, and I would recommend this to tobacco lovers, sweets lovers, and anyone who is starting out with vaping and a little leary of dessert or fruity flavors. I think this could easily be an ADV for many. And while the flavor is strong, their is an elegant sophistication to it. I do not seem to tire of it quickly, and it will be in my rotation for a long time to come.

MY Suggested steeping- immediately good, but does improve after a few days with the cap off

I give this 9.5/10 :thumbs:

The Plume Room | The best e Liquid & high quality e cigarettes and personal vaporizers.

My personal top picks from The Plume Room are: :thumbs:
-Candied Cavendish
-Buttery Cinnamon Sweetroll
-Burley & Candy House Extracted Tobacco
-Blueberries and Fresh Cream Artisan

I ordered each of these at the vg ratio suggested by the creator, and I was NOT disappointed in the slightest. These are definitely hands down some of the best flavors I have tried since I started vaping. They are trully exquisite, and I think anyone who tries them will definitely appreciate the exceedingly high quality of these juices.
:2c:

Last edited:

amyc75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Connecticut
I ordered the Magic Melon Medley, the Sweetroll, the Chai and the Cavendish today.....along with the Summer Peach as I'm a peach addict. I loved your rave about the Cavendish I saw earlier...and the reference to Golden Grahams sold me! I have a full box in the pantry at all times! Love your reviews, Robin. You have a way of communicating the essence of the juices! (Your Highbrow Blackberry Limoncello review was a seller for me too!)

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
I ordered the Magic Melon Medley, the Sweetroll, the Chai and the Cavendish today.....along with the Summer Peach as I'm a peach addict. I loved your rave about the Cavendish I saw earlier...and the reference to Golden Grahams sold me! I have a full box in the pantry at all times! Love your reviews, Robin. You have a way of communicating the essence of the juices! (Your Highbrow Blackberry Limoncello review was a seller for me too!)

Well thank you very much! I'm sure you will enjoy them as much as I do. I am actually vaping buttery cinnamon sweetroll right now...it's absolutely delectable! But be sure to let me know what you think when you get them! :)

pillowprincess

Verified Member
Jan 4, 2013
Oklahoma City, OK
My SO ordered a bottle of the Banana Pudding for me since I'm bananas over bananas. I let it steep for a week shaking the bottle each day.
After the week passed I cleaned out my bella tank so there would be no lingering strawberry from the last flavor. I primed a new carto while my tank dried. The smell was intoxicating to me. I could smell the bananas, cream, and the vanilla cookie. I filled my tank and took a long draw. It tasted like southern style banana pudding! I'm in love with this liquid!
I'm finding that dessert liquids are my favorite since my taste buds are better. It's a good thing though because I have been able to lose weight while vaping because the dessert flavors satisfy my sweet tooth :)

pillowprincess

Verified Member
Jan 4, 2013
Oklahoma City, OK
banana pudding is good.... but Candied cavendish, Buttery cinnamon sweetroll, Burley & Candy, and blueberries and cream are DIVINE!!!

We also got the Candied Cavendish. I really like the smell of the vapor and the liquid in the bottle but when I gave it a try from my GF's Vamo I got an after taste similar to beer... was kind of weird and maybe my taste buds acting up but I did not like it. I have a lot of liquids coming from various vendors but when I start to run low I think I will give the Blueberries and Cream a try. I can't do cinnamon unless I know if it is the real spice used or concentrated oil or artificial cinnamon as used in candies and such. I don't know exactly what it is but I know I am allergic. I can use cinnamon bought from the spice racks in cooking and baking but the real spicy concentrated stuff makes my throat swell and my eyes water. Christmas time is horrible for me when I go shopping because of all of the cinnamon candles, pinecones, and air fresheners.

pillowking

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
OKC
I think my taste bud had gone wry. PP and I were driving in the car to dim sum earlier today and she wanted to know how I'm liking the candied cavendish. Like she said, she can smell the banana from the bottle and like the smell when I'm vaping it, that, and she wants to get into my bottle of juice knowing that I usually don't like banana. I. Got. Beer! I got the slightly banana-y inhale, the def creamy taste to the vape, the spices that most ppl pointed out. But I also got a hoppy, weird, almost "solid" exhale. I don't don't like it. It's just weird. I'm putting the bottle back into the steeping shelf and will be re-visiting in a while....

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
I think my taste bud had gone wry. PP and I were driving in the car to dim sum earlier today and she wanted to know how I'm liking the candied cavendish. Like she said, she can smell the banana from the bottle and like the smell when I'm vaping it, that, and she wants to get into my bottle of juice knowing that I usually don't like banana. I. Got. Beer! I got the slightly banana-y inhale, the def creamy taste to the vape, the spices that most ppl pointed out. But I also got a hoppy, weird, almost "solid" exhale. I don't don't like it. It's just weird. I'm putting the bottle back into the steeping shelf and will be re-visiting in a while....

hmmm...thats strange. The only time I taste what you are talking about is when I try vaping it WHILE I am drinking beer....which I definitely do not recommend...it does not pair well with beer at all! Can you describe what color the liquid is?

pillowking

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
OKC
hmmm...thats strange. The only time I taste what you are talking about is when I try vaping it WHILE I am drinking beer....which I definitely do not recommend...it does not pair well with beer at all! Can you describe what color the liquid is?

def strange. I can't have beer anymore, so this is doubly strange to me. I took a picture of the juice

ojkps6.jpg

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Ok..well the color looks okay...so I would suggest emailing andrea herself. If it was just one person who thought it tasted like beer... hey taste is subjective...but since you both think it tastes that way...maybe something is wrong. because it definitely does not taste like beer. If there is indeed some sort of mistake here, I am positive that she will take care of it.

pillowking

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
OKC
Ok..well the color looks okay...so I would suggest emailing andrea herself. If it was just one person who thought it tasted like beer... hey taste is subjective...but since you both think it tastes that way...maybe something is wrong. because it definitely does not taste like beer. If there is indeed some sort of mistake here, I am positive that she will take care of it.

Yea.. I'm just confused at this point. Tried different cartos to make sure it's not a bad carto, different juices just to make sure it's not my imaginations for wanting beer, searched high and low and no one else seem to get beer from this juice.

On the side note tho, that banana pudding is great, for a non-nana lover like me to almost want to vape a tank of it is great. Love the juice.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Yea.. I'm just confused at this point. Tried different cartos to make sure it's not a bad carto, different juices just to make sure it's not my imaginations for wanting beer, searched high and low and no one else seem to get beer from this juice.

On the side note tho, that banana pudding is great, for a non-nana lover like me to almost want to vape a tank of it is great. Love the juice.

well, if you have tried all of that as well as tinkered with the settings on your device... than I would say definitely shoot an email to Andrea. I could send you a sample of mine... to see if its the same as yours... but other than that...I don't know what I could do.

pillowking

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
OKC
well, if you have tried all of that as well as tinkered with the settings on your device... than I would say definitely shoot an email to Andrea. I could send you a sample of mine... to see if its the same as yours... but other than that...I don't know what I could do.

eh? thanks for the offer but I'm good. I went ahead and shoot her an email just to double check we are not alone, enjoy your reviews greatly tho. They gave the 2 of us newbies great starting points on where to get juices. Granted now we have over 300ml of juices just sitting there/coming and couldn't stop ordering more. :facepalm:

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
eh? thanks for the offer but I'm good. I went ahead and shoot her an email just to double check we are not alone, enjoy your reviews greatly tho. They gave the 2 of us newbies great starting points on where to get juices. Granted now we have over 300ml of juices just sitting there/coming and couldn't stop ordering more. :facepalm:

haha.. I know the feeling all too well. The spending will die down once you find a few juices that you really enjoy.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Wow Robin, thanks again for your awesome reviews! I'm going to have to try a few of those coffee's, still trying to find one I like for me and another family member. We both like my extracted Folgers though, so I will continue tweaking that towards both of our different likes, but of course I need to find one we can both purchase online too just in case something happens with DIY soon.

That sweet roll sounds great too, will have to add to the "Order eventually" list! :)

Keep em coming, love your reviews, thanks!

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
I usually remove the cap (and dropper top if its a plastic bottle) for at least a day or two, but longer if there is a chemical smell to it. I also try to remember to shake the juice twice a day. When the bad smells start to dissipate, I replace the dropper tops but still leave it open, and continue to shake. After about a week of that, I fully replace the caps and shake the juice as often as I remember.

Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread