ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Who was your SS?

Ok, the pic!

IMAG0804.jpg

from left to right, back to front....
...a um... thing... i dont know what it is, but it looks cool!
A Stardust
An rba... I guess I'll have to keep trying, now...
Two cartos of some sort... Dont care what kind...
Bacon treats for me!!! er... Mrs E said they were for the dogs... I guess I can let them have them... THIS time.
THREE candy canes full of chocolate! Mrs E said those were for the kids... I may have to fight them for those.
Something for Mrs BFB. I had to explain why she was MRs BFB. But she's at work, so its still unopened. Afterall, its rude to open someone else's gift.
ANd finally, a Bottle Buddy with two 18650s!!! I was just telling FV that I needed a new bottle buddy! And you can NEVER have too many batts!!!

THANK YOU (almost) SECRET SANTA!!!!!

pnc81498

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
Central NJ
I'll go! But I probably would actually make it to the church. :D

Im pretty unoriginal when it comes to this kinda thing. I just hope you can use what I sent, and what you havent gotten yet.

Umm sir I'm vaping the twisted already I was OUT. And settling for house incase my SS ordered it. The papers always come in handy wish I was using them now also, but!!

From my phone

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
James must be getting sober...his spelling is getting better. :lol:
Again... Yeahyeahyeah... Yuk it up chuckles...

Actually, I just turned on a light and can actually see the keyboard. You can believe that...right? :D

Who was your SS?
THe ONLY thing that gave it away was the address. She CLAIMS to be a crabby old lady, but I know better. Drott was my awesome SS!!!!!

THANK YOU DROTT!!!!! The puppies thank you! THe kids will thank you tomorrow when they get their candy cane chocolate, IF it survives the night. And though I dont know what Mrs E got, Im sure she will thank you too. Crabby or not, you still have a heart of gold.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
The candy spider and eraser i told my kids find me stuff when I was closing box. That's what they found

From my phone

:laugh: That's cute! I'll save them in my vape box cuz you never know when I might need them. That was sweet of them. Tell them thank you from me.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Umm sir I'm vaping the twisted already I was OUT. And settling for house incase my SS ordered it. The papers always come in handy wish I was using them now also, but!!

From my phone
Dont worry... If I had ordered House, it wouldnt have made its way into the box. Im greedy when it comes to House.

The candy spider and eraser i told my kids find me stuff when I was closing box. That's what they found

From my phone
HA! I thought of doing the same thing to you, but figured since you had three kids too, there was nothing they would find that you would really be in need of. :D

Your other box should be arriving tomorrow or Monday!

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
I just got here.I thought it was tomorrow...I'm totally unprepared and my gift was the best ever..It was the gift of laughter and with all the stuff this young Mom has gone through you would think it wouldn't be so....Anyway. Thank You Tiffany I laughed so hard and even got a smile out of Mr. ???
She gave me her version of the 12 days of Christmas which included Three French Hen Chicken noodle soup..Pineapples for 5 golden rings..Please please you guys come back tommorw.I will have pics and do this gift justice.She put so much thought into it...Thank You Tiffany xoxoxoxox

Where's SP?

Bamrz, what'd you get?

Drott?

Who's missing?

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I'm happy you like it all!! Merry Christmas!

My camera is still fritzy (I'll try with my phone tomorrow), but I got lots of cool stuff:

A crocheted flower
Little purple socks
A purple Stardust
A purple drip tip
A bottle of Creme de Menthe
A nice card
and my favoritest, a wicked awesome purple boa/scarf! :):):)

Thank you Tiff!!!!!!

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
For god sake Tiffany did you have everyone's name?? Hahahahaha...
I just got here.I thought it was tomorrow...I'm totally unprepared and my gift was the best ever..It was the gift of laughter and with all the stuff this young Mom has gone through you would think it wouldn't be so....Anyway. Thank You Tiffany I laughed so hard and even got a smile out of Mr. ???
She gave me her version of the 12 days of Christmas which included Three French Hen Chicken noodle soup..Pineapples for 5 golden rings..Please please you guys come back tommorw.I will have pics and do this gift justice.She put so much thought into it...Thank You Tiffany xoxoxoxox

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA

I'm so glad it made you laugh. It was hard coming up with some of those things. I had to have help from the web at times but it was so fun putting it together. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread