Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdsgibson

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Sorryville
BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THAT is AWESOME!!!!

I know. Haley was laughing. I told her next time she hurt herself she was wearing a bacon bandage to school. :lol:
there is a smaller bottle of juice called zombie repellent. I'm scared. From the address I'm going to guess Adam was my SS. Thanks dude!

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Victors Suprise...is that like Cauldron Crud?
Worse! Its juice flavored with slobber, tennis balls, wicker, cardboard, with a hint of chicken!!!

Another package? i will let you know when it gets here james i did get a weird FB message the other day HMMMM..
Really? From who?

I know. Haley was laughing. I told her next time she hurt herself she was wearing a bacon bandage to school. :lol:
there is a smaller bottle of juice called zombie repellent. I'm scared. From the address I'm going to guess Adam was my SS. Thanks dude!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mrs E just said "there is something wrong with y'all" :D

And she just opened her part of her SS stuff. She got a cupcake candle! Which is perfect on SO many different levels that I dont have time to go into right now. But she loves it. Thank you again, Drott!!!

VeeHa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Toledo Illinois
AND Veeha sent me a Genesis atty!!!! sorry I forgot to mention that lol got a little excited.... were drinkin, vapin, watching the snow.... ahhhhh Thank you Veeha....a genesis atty, pluid, kool aid, house blend, knives.... my mind is blown

u scared me dude i was thinking i didnt put the RBA in the box lmao
oh i am rocking that menthol u sent me ty and the glazed choc dounut coffee i will try first thing in morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread