The problem with ordering a small, sample bottle of a juice, and loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
Yeah, I know what you mean. It's just the nature of things I guess.

It seems that whenever I take the risk and buy a larger bottle I end up not liking it. Just the opposite with sample sizes. I usually love those and then have to try to make them last until more arrives.

I have a couple of sample bottles right now that I'm trying to vape in moderation so I don't run out. It's hard to do.

jlcarey03

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2013
Minnesota, USA
Yeah, I know what you mean. It's just the nature of things I guess.

It seems that whenever I take the risk and buy a larger bottle I end up not liking it. Just the opposite with sample sizes. I usually love those and then have to try to make them last until more arrives.

I have a couple of sample bottles right now that I'm trying to vape in moderation so I don't run out. It's hard to do.

I have this problem too. I'm currently the queen of the sample bottle. Twice I've reordered juices in bigger bottles that I liked in sample form and had to pif them to others I knew who vape because I no longer liked them. Weird. I guess I stick with the sample bottles for now.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Has anyone tried Boba's Bounty and not liked it?

Many threads on this... years of this debate... many people do and don't like it.

Most people that don't like it... or that are vocal about not liking it are those that were expecting some kind of miracle... people that like a lot of flavor or intense flavor.

Most people tend to think it has a graham crackery/raisin taste.

All I have to say is that it's not overly sweet... nor does it really seem like a tobacco...

it's best for dripping.

Here's a thread I started years ago after I first became enamored with it... I haven't had it in more than a year - been too hyped and hard to get.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...2237-official-bobas-bounty-review-thread.html

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I've never tried Boba's Bounty. The price break for going for the 30ml size is significant. Has anyone tried Boba's Bounty and not liked it? Is it a sweet juice? The vague description on the site has me concerned. If I drop the $14 will I be satisfied?

So not gonna go there. I tried it and found the flavor so confused and jumbled up I couldn't pick out anything to like about it.

ETA: And whatever you do make sure you buy the real thing from the real site. If you see options to select a PG/VG ratio you are on the ripoff site. The real Boba's only comes in 100 VG - no choices allowed.

Last edited:

JRudey

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Twin Cities
So not gonna go there. I tried it and found the flavor so confused and jumbled up I couldn't pick out anything to like about it.

ETA: And whatever you do make sure you buy the real thing from the real site. If you see options to select a PG/VG ratio you are on the ripoff site. The real Boba's only comes in 100 VG - no choices allowed.

You just saved me! I was on the wrong site. That rip-off site is pretty convincing. Until I read your post I had no idea I wasn't on the correct website.

Thanks!

JRudey

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Twin Cities

I finally got around to placing that order with Alien Visions E-Juice

Boba's Bounty - 12ml [BOBAS-12ml] - $6.97 : Alien Visions E-Juice, Satisfaction Guaranteed

Went for the 12ml Boba's Bounty and 12ml Massive Chocolate Mint

Thanks again for saving me from a disappointment. I wonder how many of the Boba's Bounty detractors never even tried the real thing.

I finally got around to placing that order with Alien Visions E-Juice

Boba's Bounty - 12ml [BOBAS-12ml] - $6.97 : Alien Visions E-Juice, Satisfaction Guaranteed

Went for the 12ml Boba's Bounty and 12ml Massive Chocolate Mint

Thanks again for saving me from a disappointment. I wonder how many of the Boba's Bounty detractors never even tried the real thing.

If you end up liking Bobas Bounty when you reorder id suggest trying Gorilla Juice and Christys Cappucino i like them both as well... i also just ordered Blueberry Crumble letting it steep a bit.

malachi

Verified Member
May 9, 2013
New Brighton, MN, USA
I have tried Bobas bounty and Gorilla Juice from AV (the real one). I've done both on my VAMO, egos, gripper, in various vivi novas, attys, tanks, and carts and dripped it. I tried them immediately after I got them and after they have been steeping for several weeks, and at times in-between.

For me, I found them to be so-so juices, nothing that I would rave about. Bobas bounty tastes like graham crackers to me and gorilla juice a very muted, faint banana. Even with dripping, which brought out the flavors, I was not that impressed. They are not the worse juices that I have ever had, by any means. But, again for me, they are not in the same league of some other juices that have rocked my set-ups. I keep them to mix with other juices and for those occasions when I am looking through my juices and say "oh yeah, that might be good for a minute"

Again, the usual comment applies, taste is subjective. For 7 bucks, I wanted to check it out to see what the hype was about. I am glad I did.

Got it, vaped it, experienced it as so-so, movin' on
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread