The provari dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
Well, here is my dilemma. Prior to Christmas, I bought a Provari from someone in the forums (great transaction). Well, to my surprise, what did my fiance buy me for Christmas... yep, a Provari. So here is the dilemma:

1. Do I keep the one I bought as a spare.. just in case? I also have a lavatube, a BB and many ego batts.
2. Try trading for lots of stuff I still have yet to buy? M1A1 tank.. the Arry v3 tank..etc ( I know the price of these is not even close so I would need more to the deal).

WWYD?

Frazz

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
I would get in the Christmas spirit of giving and send it to a really kewl guy named Dougiestyle. Just an idea lol.

Seriously, I'd designate one Provari as my rugged, rough and tumble PV and baby the other for more formal occaisions. If I had a Provari, that is!

LOL, nice.

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
I would keep it:) Keep one at home and 1 to take out with you. This way if something happens you have a back up. I

I love mine and would get another one just to have a back up at all times. Did your wife know you were purchasing before you got it?

um... can i plead the fifth on this one?

HTDG

Nov 23, 2011
Indiana
this is funny...i have a saten one and my wife bought me a black and blue led one for christmas...now i feel i need the chrome one to complete the collection lol...the black with the blue led is great!!..I went on provape it does not look like the blue led option is aval anymore...

Oops I might have gotten the last one. Although I received it on Thursday so maybe not.

samwest

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Gainesville Texas
Just before my chrome Provari arrived I sold my 5volt Glv to my only vapin' buddy. I guess that's not exactly P.I.F, and he's not computer savvy or e-cig knowledgeble but I gave him a big discount and batteries, charger, atties ect. he's happy. His ego wasn't cuttin' it and he liked the cartos I gave him better than the atty's. Anyway, hold onto it and trade it to somebody local that really needs it (to get off and free of analogs) because a variable voltage unit is anybody's best mod to solve all of the e-cig mysteries. oops! lost my train of thought. My Dad was the Commodore of the Lahaina Yaght club and ran a glass bottom boat around the coral beds there in the 70's. I miss him alot, he died savin' some kids on a catamaran (got squished in betwixed the two boats). They buried him at sea with his favorite bike. Maybe I'll make it back to the islands, kinda land locked a the present. Merry Christmas ya'll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread