The ProVari Has Ruined Everything For Me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustB'nMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
TX
ive been vaping on an Evic for two months, i have a protank 3 and a nautilus, im so ready for a provari like now, but i dont know what to get with it, shoukd i get the kayfun kite plus from vape rev or something else? will my tanks work better with the provari cause i really cant get the flavor i want out of either of them? thx in advance

The pt3 and the nautilus will both work with the ProVari. Plenty of ProVari owners use them and are satisfied. You don't need a Kayfun unless you're just ready to get into rebuilding. In general, people start out rebuilding protanks before moving to rba's/rta's.

Live well, Love hard, Laugh often & Vape on!

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I don't know his math on what people vape as a rule but I put an atty on and it's usually in the 1.2 - 1.8 ohm range(my happy place) and raise the voltage until I'm happy and, on the provari, it is no higher than 4V. I have a V1 Provari so....I, personally, like the newer V2.5 provari for the ability to drop below 1.2 ohms but then I was looking around and found these new dna30 chips and thought....hmm...okay I'll bite so... But perusing these threads has revealed that these sub ohmers just seem to be the most intolerant and rude folks. I dunno, maybe it's just me catching the loud mouths or something....I got no hard statistics. I have been vaping for 5 years(most on a bf Reo or Provari). Love my regulated mods for peace of mind. It just used to be that I'd get on ECF and have fun and learn but, these days, it just seems to aggravate me due to the impatient and non-tolerant folks that jump on and look for an excuse to disagree.

Maybe it's just me?
Nope. Not just you. Some people just can't be happy with what they have. They have to diss what other people are happy with. Whatever people chose to use is fine with me but don't say yours is better. Mine is best FOR ME. (not directed at anyone in particular... just a generalized statement... to be clear)

Kh888

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Illinois
I seem to be hooked, as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.