The Provaris are jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodardjd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Midwest City, OK
I love my ProVaris. So much that I've bought 5 in the last 5 months.
However, I just bought a second-hand VV Reo, on Sunday, and haven't touched the ProVaris since.
Now, it may just be the excitement of a new device. Or, it could be that I just love the fact
that I don't have to scramble for my bottle every few minutes. I use 306's and 510's almost
exclusively and it's a pain most of the time because I drive for a living.
I do see myself buying more Reos. I doubt I'll buy another VV because I'm not a fan of stacking.
But, I think a couple of Grands and a couple of Minis will be in my possession soon.

Attachments

• IMG_20131014_211425244_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20131014_211425244_HDR.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 53

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Welcome to the group, Woodardjd! Sounds like you've already "reo-lized" one of the many benefits of the REO, i.e., driving and vaping is a piece of cake. The squonking quickly becomes 2nd nature, and vaping a pleasure instead of a hassle. Many of us started out using 510's, 306's, etc. But at least consider getting your hands on an RM2 from reosmods. They're a piece of cake to set up, last weeks between recoiling, and take the vaping to a whole 'nother level.

Since you've already provided the obligatory pics, just know if you have any questions or problems, there's a ton of folks here ready to help out.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Welcome to REOville ...... you really have 5 provari mods ???

The only mods I collect multiples of have to have some special quality not available anywhere else.
I don't see the provari in that group but to each their own ... I do have 1 of those though.

My only multiples are REOs obviously and Zen Sidewinders (an amazing unique way to make a tube mod more REOlike in size and feel) :D I call them my anti-tube mods .......

Vapeaddikt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Southern Cloud Cartel Arlington, TX
I love my ProVaris. So much that I've bought 5 in the last 5 months.
However, I just bought a second-hand VV Reo, on Sunday, and haven't touched the ProVaris since.
Now, it may just be the excitement of a new device. Or, it could be that I just love the fact
that I don't have to scramble for my bottle every few minutes. I use 306's and 510's almost
exclusively and it's a pain most of the time because I drive for a living.
I do see myself buying more Reos. I doubt I'll buy another VV because I'm not a fan of stacking.
But, I think a couple of Grands and a couple of Minis will be in my possession soon.

I sold my Provari. It's a great device. I just no longer needed it.

Try an RM2 with a Grand next;)

woodardjd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Midwest City, OK
Welcome to the group, Woodardjd! Sounds like you've already "reo-lized" one of the many benefits of the REO, i.e., driving and vaping is a piece of cake. The squonking quickly becomes 2nd nature, and vaping a pleasure instead of a hassle. Many of us started out using 510's, 306's, etc. But at least consider getting your hands on an RM2 from reosmods. They're a piece of cake to set up, last weeks between recoiling, and take the vaping to a whole 'nother level.

Since you've already provided the obligatory pics, just know if you have any questions or problems, there's a ton of folks here ready to help out.

Grand and RM2 are next on the list, when funds allow. I have an eBaron Spiral on the VV Grand now and it's very nice. Thanks for the welcome.

woodardjd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Midwest City, OK
Welcome to REOville ...... you really have 5 provari mods ???

The only mods I collect multiples of have to have some special quality not available anywhere else.
I don't see the provari in that group but to each their own ... I do have 1 of those though.

My only multiples are REOs obviously and Zen Sidewinders (an amazing unique way to make a tube mod more REOlike in size and feel) :D I call them my anti-tube mods .......

Yep. 5. Although my sister uses one of those. I'll be keeping them for awhile. I discovered I prefer the power being delivered to my atty to be constant and consistant. The Provari does that better than any other device I've tried thus far.
Once I have a few Reos I'll likely pare down to 1 or 2 though.

woodardjd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Midwest City, OK
If you spend as much time on the road as i do the REO is unbeatable! To hard to drip and drive and the REO does it just as good one handed. Congrats on the VV and welcome!

I don't truck anymore. I hung up the keys after 20 years. Wasn't in love with it anymore.
You're from OKC? So am I. Living in MWC now.

Edit to add:Now I drive a shuttle van to and from the airport in OKC. It's different. I spend about 8 hours a day waiting, 4 hours driving around and my freight talks to me.

Last edited:

Dturp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Okc
I don't truck anymore. I hung up the keys after 20 years. Wasn't in love with it anymore.
You're from OKC? So am I. Living in MWC now.

Edit to add:Now I drive a shuttle van to and from the airport in OKC. It's different. I spend about 8 hours a day waiting, 4 hours driving around and my freight talks to me.

Good deal! There are 4 of us now that I know of for sure that in the metro area on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread