Status
Not open for further replies.

warp1900

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
TX
Ladies and gentleman,
The final solution to battery connectors is here!
The Power Vaper Modular Array.

You only need 1 connector no matter how many mods you build.

Here are some pics so you can all figure out the whats and hows.

No, i will not be selling anything, i just post it for anyone that wants to try it. All the parts are very easy to build with little experience and some basic tools.

Attachments

• HEADS.jpg
    HEADS.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 7,570
  • ADAPS.jpg
    ADAPS.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 15,066
  • ATOMZ.jpg
    ATOMZ.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 6,573
  • MONSTER.jpg
    MONSTER.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 6,295
  • 1X9V.jpg
    1X9V.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 5,966
Last edited:
Reactions: thetrucker

warp1900

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
TX
I have several more pics to post, but it seems i exceeded my quota?

OK, i edited and now it allowed me to upload more pics for some reason...

You can connect any atomizer to any power source mod with this adapters.

Attachments

• CABLES.jpg
    CABLES.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 3,529
  • 3 X 3.jpg
    3 X 3.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 3,840
  • BOOST.jpg
    BOOST.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 3,687
  • POWER.jpg
    POWER.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3,618
  • ALL.jpg
    ALL.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 4,216
Last edited:

kinabaloo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I have several more pics to post, but it seems i exceeded my quota?

2941d1247183306-pvma-no-more-worries-batt-connectors-adaps.jpg

Very smart idea and well executed :)

The RCA is a good choice as the itermediary. Easy fit, and a tight fit (good contact).

Post the links however you can (change the '.' in the link to spaces, say) and I'll post them properly.
One could even extend the concept to include a usb power in/out cable, for emergency powering of other devices or passthrough, torch heads, etc ...

Happy to see this become a reality; I had thought about such a schema before when NicoWolf raised the notion of a universal adaptor (http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...oncept-semi-universal-adapter.html#post260873).

Last edited:
That's a pretty good idea - you can swap power supplies with different voltages on the fly as well. It's like an e-cig buffet right at your fingertips.

lol :)

I was thinking a vaper's lego ...

one could have LEDs and switches as different modules and you just connect the ones you want. Today I'll have a blue LED and a big red button and 2 attys; plus a big power pack because I'm out for the day, so 801s I think, to chill out ;)

Last edited:

warp1900

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
TX
i already had the USB and many other goodies made, including a 4.5 wall power supply with the same RCA connector. The cable i used is speaker cable, very thin, it tangles a lot less and i find it to work great for this kind of application, plus my audio background (24+ years recording engineer/music producer) is what allowed me to come up with this adapter design. Thanx for posting the pics kina, i still have more.
I have been working on this for the past 3 weeks, and been vaping since March, so i am not getting much into this...i was already into it big time!
Gadgets of any kind drive me crazy, I'm loving it.
Hopefully this will solve problems for a lot of friends here just like madog and nicowolf's breakthrough did for all of us.

Last edited:
i already had the USB and many other goodies made, including a 4.5 wall power supply with the same RCS connector. The cable i used is speaker cable, very thin, it tangles a lot less and i find it to work great for this kind of application, plus my audio background (24+ years recording engineer/music producer) is what allowed me to come up with this adapter design. Thanx for posting the pics kina, i still have more.

I like the speaker cable that is silver or bronze colored inside cleap wrap.

Don;t go too thin with the cables though ;)

i only see the 3 pics in your album.

warp1900

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
TX
The metal one is also the original cover for the plug, it is just harder to cut, and shape it, but obviously looks nicer, i am working on doing all my adapters the same (sturdier), and BTW, the plastic plugs are wired and soldered, the metal one has no solder or wires. i had to cut the prongs in the plug to the exact size so they would contact the battery connector, lots more work, but well worth it. The plastic plugs also take a beating anyways, but i like the looks of metal better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread