The quest for Caramel Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
I am looking for a couple of alternatives to the custard vapes I vape day in and day out. Sometimes you need a tank of something different. I like cheesecake vapes too, but one I've wanted to come up with a good recipe for is a Caramel Cream. Caramel forward, but with plenty of cream-y smoothness holding it all together.

These are all flavors I haven't worked with before, so the only frame of reference on where to start with them is via Google and looking at other people's recipes. I vape mostly VG, I usually shoot for 70-75% VG, and I like flavorful so that the end results don't feel muted.

If you have a good Caramel Cream type recipe, please share. I'll be trying some variations until I find what I'm looking for.

I'm starting here. I mixed up a small sample this morning and plan on giving this a 2 week nap before I vape it:

CC#1
FW Caramel Candy 15%
FA Vienna Cream 2%

Chances are that even though I've dabbled with DIY for years, you have way more experience than I do. Most of my past work has been in co-creating natural tobacco extracts. Call me lazy but over the years I always stuck with commercial juices I found that I really liked instead of trying to replicate them myself. So please feel free to correct me if you see me going way off the mark with the percentages of any of these flavorings, like I said they're new to me.

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
I think I found this on the TFA thread a while ago and it's on my list to mix up:

TFA Caramel Candy 10%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 5%

You may have to play some to find the right mix of caramel forward and creaminess for you.

Let us know how your CC#1 comes out. I have Vienna Cream and may want to try your mix too.

Reactions: baseballmom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread