The really big super terrific Camel roundup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carto-Miser

Verified Member
May 22, 2012
New York
Has there been a thread about this before? If not, I'd invite my fellow Camel fans to join me here, and discuss the best Turkish blends we've come across.

Finding a great Camel clone wasn't a high priority to me after the first couple I tried tasted like garbage truck juice. But then I stumbled upon Desert Joe by Smokeless Image, and was very pleasantly surprised by its yummy "Camel-eon" flavor. Since I have a couple more Camel e-liquids on their way to me, I thought I'd go ahead and rank the ones I've tried so far, good and bad (all were 12 mg nic):

1. Desert Joe by Smokeless Image- a good tasting vape that has a pleasant Camel-like essence, nice flavor and throat hit, no bad aftertaste
2. Gamel by AVE- flavor extremely subtle to me, hard to taste anything. Throat hit also lacking a little.
3. Sand by EonSmoke -not terrible but not good. Has a sour chemical aura. Would not recommend
4. Camel by e-smokeytreats -the worst one I've tried. Sour chemical aura x10.

(Remember that tastes are totally subjective. I had heard good things about all of the above e-liquids...except the EonSmoke, that one I just picked up from a convenience store. Also, I know there are great non-analog flavored liquids available and I enjoy them a lot. This is just for fun.)

Coming soon: Kamel Hump by Mr.-e-liquid, Desert Ship by Dekang and Health Cabin

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread