Not open for further replies.

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
What is up Reonauts!

Just thought I'd share my good news. My Copper vein REO touched down in Indy today at noon!!!!

I've been hyped all week stalking usps tracking and the wait is finally over, I just about tackled the postman when he got out of his truck.:)

This thing is seriously Sweet! I immediately wrapped up a 1.2 ohm coil in my new RM2 and proceeded to make myself nic sick, I'm blowing clouds people, CLOUDS! I think I need some lower nic juice because I can't put this thing down.

I wanted to give a big thanks to all of you Reonauts for pushing me to get one of these because it seriously does rock.

I know i'd be chastised if I didn't include pics, so here you go:

DSC00103 (768x1024).jpg DSC00105 (768x1024).jpg DSC00107 (1024x768).jpg My first coil on the RM2, I swear it was pretty before I installed it.:)

HAIL SCIENCE!!!!!!
frinkpi_1280.jpg

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Congrats!!! Love the Coopervein!! I speak from experience here...... When you go to order another RM2 consider a brass one. It looks really sharp on Coppervein. Then you can move the chrome to that second REO that you will want after the REOvirus fully takes hold.

Feisty Alice

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
Thanks everyone! I'm really digging the REO, and I'm sure I'll be around these parts picking up the knowledge that has been dropped. You guys and gals are an awesome bunch! Now it's time for more science.

Congrats on your purchase! Now, sell that black tube mod next to it (Provari) and get another REO!

Haha! I still dig my Provari tho.... it has green lights! plus I need to check my resistance, my cheapo DMM only reads resistance down to 2000:(

For the time being, I'm happy being a Reovarinaut :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread