Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
*Edit by Rhapsodies Fire* For those of you reading this for the first time, this thread is no longer the sales & information thread for REOsMods. If you are looking for a chit chat spot, you have found it. But if you're looking for specific information regarding the REOs and sales dates, you will want to go to our new sub-forum --> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/ There is a ton of user collected information about the various mods and accessories commonly used with the REOs.
You can use the Search Forum function or use this http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/270331-free-reo-forum-thread-index.html thread to find specific information you are looking for, or post a new thread with your questions. Or just join in the conversation at the back end of this thread! We welcome you :)

Hey folks I have my sight up and running and my bottom fed mods are for sale.I am letting the first ten mods go for $128.00.
The mod I have for sale is called The Reo
It has a six ml bottle that holds your ejuice and runs on one 18650 battery.
The Button on the front is used to force ejuice into your Atomizer
The reo uses 306/801-901-and 510 Atomizers..
You just push the button when you need more juice simple
The REO has a Six month warranty for defective parts and labor excluding,Batteries, Atomizers or damage by misuse

REOS Custom Mods

Picture019.jpg

This is a continuation of http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/293286-reo-lounge-part-ii.html thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Well I just spent 30 minutes pecking out how ...... I am at DH and glad the Bubs are behaving. All basically lost in transition. I guess for the best. Glad no one coming knocking on my door wirh an attitude.

Sent from my SPH-P500 using Tapatalk 2

Geez, Alice....I'm sorry. :laugh: That happened to me last night with a PM I was responding to and it was really important. I was just ....... Internet went down and when I hit send...it all disappeared. :facepalm: Next time maybe I'll leave the old one open for a few.

Gioajack

Resting In Peace
Jul 20, 2012
Conifer, Colorado
How the hell are us old people supposed to keep up with all these changing addresses? This is starting to remind me of when my parents use to wrap my school lunch in a road map.

I better not try to check in here some night and see a sold sign flashing on my computer... I still have nightmares of seeing one in front of the house.

Jack

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Sharpies? You got crazy mad woodburnin' skills, what would you need markers for?

Those are for the windows....like we did when living in the school bus up in the mountains. :laugh: It was amazing...I stumbled upon photos the other day of my school bus and nearly fell over. I don't even remember ever taking pictures...but really, I don't remember a whole lot from back then. :blush::facepalm: Wish I had pictures of the artwork though. :(

Last edited:

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Hey Sonny. Closing up shop. Food and some winks. Probably best my post didn't make it. My contempt fo DH right now is best kept to myself. I don't feel nice enough, right now, to even feign good will to anyone or anything. I'm glad I'm not one to kick dogs but they seem to be sensing to be very low keyed. Over and out.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Hey Sonny. Closing up shop. Food and some winks. Probably best my post didn't make it. My contempt fo DH right now is best kept to myself. I don't feel nice enough, right now, to even feign good will to anyone or anything. I'm glad I'm not one to kick dogs but they seem to be sensing to be very low keyed. Over and out.

Rest well, Alice :) Hope you feel better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread