The REO Lounge (was...The REO grand opening sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs
sorry for your carto loss, I've gotten boge carto slit them for a tank fill the tank anticipating that fresh carto clean juice taste only to have them taste like burning plastic it's a bummer I just toss them it's happens to about 2 or 3 of them out of a 50 pack
I'm gonna cry my great vapes have went away. :( only way I know to correct is just to toss carto and start new flavor. I haven't enjoyed good vape all day. :(

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
Yay! I can't wait. I didn't think I'd miss it as much as I have. If I'm lucky though you'll accidently send the vv Woodvil. :lol:

well, id have to come too as it will be glued to my hand for the unforseen future,lol. thank you again so much terry!!!

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
Your welcome.

id have to get this guy to work for me,lol sam.jpg

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
sad_puppy_dog_face.jpg

no happy birthday, well i know it was an unrealistic hope, but i was really wishing for my new VV to be in todays mail.
so i guess i need to find another way to have a good 49th bithday. USPS claims it will be here tomorrow. {we'll see }

sad-animated-animation-boy-smiley-emoticon-000346-large.gif

Happy Birthday Andy!!!!
party-smiley-050.gif

By the time I catch up I'll probably be ready for bed! Geez. I can't go to the end because that will throw my OCD into a full blown fit.

If I'm reading a book and I get to a really exciting part I have to put my hand over the page and slowly move my hand down line by line :facepalm:

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
I have had some in the clear tube. They burned a hole through the plastic within the first few hours. I had plenty of juice in them. Seems the wire was more towards one side. You could watch the plastic melt and warp. I will not be buying any more cartos. I really did like the first ones I got. Even passed some to people to try. But these last few have been less than great.

OH, must add. In the dark you could see the coil light up orange! Almost like the fire on a cig! Neat effect, but not what I was after at all.

that reminds me...one of the first new ones i attached to my Reo grand, when I vaped on it, the vape boiled out of the area where the carto was attached to the mod thread,and the carto was nice n wet! And I also noticed that many of them had the center posts slanted way to the side, and after one or two refill-squonks, when i looked inside the carto, there was dark yellowish looking dark spots at the edge of the center white tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread