The REO Lounge (was...The REO grand opening sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogey

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
Well I got busy writing tonight. Unfortunately I forgot I was going to clean up the "vape Buffet". :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336013118.475890.jpg

Hope everyone has a good night!

Dan Patrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Texas Forest Country
Well I got busy writing tonight. Unfortunately I forgot I was going to clean up the "Vape Buffet". :)

View attachment 97317

Hope everyone has a good night!

Mine gets crazy like that during the week. Takes me an hour on Friday night to get it straight. Glad to see we are in the same boat.

charady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Iowa

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Quick drop in to say Howdy. Hope all are reasonably well and finding some happy. I've been way busy and picked up VV Woodvils today. And DH did steaks when we finally got home.

Two Questions, in two separate posts.

Okay, I'm a REO Master but............... for the very first time I've had a Mini Woodvil tube (fat one) leak out a bit, when squonked, where the tube goes into bottle cap. It's a not very used Woodvil. Juice is ~50/50. Any suggestions so I don't have to put a new tube and/or cap on? I'm going to be replacing all newer, thick tubes, on Minis (I just like the skinny tubes better; easier for me to handle when changing bottle.) but didn't want to do it now and I'm not sure I can locate my spares any time soon. Sure would appreciate.

Be well all and know I love ya, Feisty Alice

charady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Iowa
Here is the link Get Your Astrology Natal/Birth Chart

Hi everyone! :)
I can't believe I have so much catching up to do! I'll be back later. I hope everyone has had a good day xoxo

Hmm, gonna have to read more of that. But what I have seen so far is the closest to really describing me that I have ever seen. I don't put a lot of faith into all that zodiac/astrology nonsense usually but it is crazy! Only one sentence so far that I strongly disagree with and that is about me having high self esteem! BUT the other explanations with it make more sense. Weird!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread