The REO Lounge (was...The REO grand opening sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
Okay now that I have been reading for days trying to get to end of the never ending posts of this thread, you all have me sold on the Reo and I am now looking forward to Friday or the next batch of minis. You all are a great bunch of salesman/saleswomen for the Reo, I can tell that you all love it. ( If you take the time to name it you love it!) So I am another person that will be lurking (stalking) this thread waiting for updates and other information. Thanks all and have a GREAT day!

Hi Breezy! Another Florida girl......WOOT!!

I promise you'll love the REO! I love mine so much, I have 5 of them! They spoiled me so much that I'm now too lazy to switch flavors! All are loaded with different juices, and each will get used in rotation, depending on my mood...'er taste that I'm in!

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Funny I do the same thing, Why change juice just buy another REO for a new Juice. I got 3-4 REOs lodad at all times. :)

Hi Breezy! Another Florida girl......WOOT!!

I promise you'll love the REO! I love mine so much, I have 5 of them! They spoiled me so much that I'm now too lazy to switch flavors! All are loaded with different juices, and each will get used in rotation, depending on my mood...'er taste that I'm in!

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I know what you mean. Even my lurking has changed greatly. I always used to check for what was new and what kind of mod could be used to improve the experience. Now this is pretty much the only thread follow because I don't need something new and I certainly don't what to bother with cart mods, filler material, straws or anything else. It's REO all the time.

I totally agree. Honestly, I don't know if there's another mod out there I would look at twice. And, ive tried quite a few of them. Now, i stalk this thread and look for LR attys...and sometimes i try a new juice. I do check out the PIF thread alot, because its a good group. Basically, im here. They'll have to ban me to keep me out of here...

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
I know what you mean. Even my lurking has changed greatly. I always used to check for what was new and what kind of mod could be used to improve the experience. Now this is pretty much the only thread follow because I don't need something new and I certainly don't what to bother with cart mods, filler material, straws or anything else. It's REO all the time.

Ok wait, I'm lost. I know the basic mechanics of the REO but you said you don't have to mess with cart mods, filler material etc, so what kind of tip goes on the atty?

CJLite

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
USA
Same here, Rasci. I used to spend my spare time searching for a better PV. Since I got my REO, that search is over. :)

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
Cool I saw your post on that. I do love the shine, but thought I would try the brushed as well this time. Can you post a photo of the Brushed Mini

Wayne here you go.

Attachments

• DSC00987.jpg
    DSC00987.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC00988.jpg
    DSC00988.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC00989.jpg
    DSC00989.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00990.jpg
    DSC00990.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 41

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Ok wait, I'm lost. I know the basic mechanics of the REO but you said you don't have to mess with cart mods, filler material etc, so what kind of tip goes on the atty?

I use a drip tip on mine. Check it out.

View attachment 22134

Drip tip on a LR attomizer....thats it.

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
I know this is going to upset a lot of people here, especially with the love fest on this thread but here goes. I HATE THE REO MINI. Why?.....I'll tel you why.....all it does is work. I push the feed button and it provides the correct amount of juice to the atty. I push the power button and I get plumes of thick vapor great throat hit...yada, yada, yada. It looks great and appears to be all but indestructable. And guess what...Now we have the REO Grande with a 6ML bottle and an 18650 battery, same construction and appearance, almost sounds like the perfect vapor machine. Disgusting!!!!!

What am I supposed to do with my time now? For over fourteen months I have been lurking constantly and ocassionally posting all in an attempt to find the ideal personal vapor. Now that I have found it I'm at a loss. TERRIBLE, JUST TERRIBLE.

*Spits on the ground!* Yeah, ain't it just awful!! Used to spend my time reading through every thread on this board, surfing on all the links trying my damnedest to find the most perfect mod, one that would totally blow me away, be dependable and easy to use (not wanting to go back to college and extend my degree just to be able understand how to use it) and finally get me off the analogs!

Found it iin the REO, everything I was looking for and more (with the REO comes a fantastic person, Rob) and now?!?!?! What do you? All this time on your hands now!!! Like Harpo said, only thing left to do is chitty chat! So I got to it, and best advice for you, rasci, is git to gittin with the chit chat! :) LOL

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
Thanks for the photos, Harpo! That's one that you brushed yourself, right?

Yes. If you just use the scotchbrite and don't polish it the brush marks are more pronounced. I just polished mine before I took the pictures. I like it better when it's not polished. The great thing is you can just take the scotchbrite to it again if needed.

CJLite

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
USA
You *can* use carts/cartos on it if you want, but using anything with filler in it kind of defeats the whole purpose of having a bottom feeder since the juice gets pumped straight into the atty. Most people here just use a drip tip on their atomizers.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
*Spits on the ground!* Yeah, ain't it just awful!! Used to spend my time reading through every thread on this board, surfing on all the links trying my damnedest to find the most perfect mod, one that would totally blow me away, be dependable and easy to use (not wanting to go back to college and extend my degree just to be able understand how to use it) and finally get me off the analogs!

Found it iin the REO, everything I was looking for and more (with the REO comes a fantastic person, Rob) and now?!?!?! What do you? All this time on your hands now!!! Like Harpo said, only thing left to do is chitty chat! So I got to it, and best advice for you, rasci, is git to gittin with the chit chat! :) LOL

LOL @ you spittin Ma'am you are a treasure.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Morn'n all you fine folks. I'm going to catch up reading and then off to HD for fence fix'n stuff. It would have to rain today.:facepalm:

Oh yes, and to vote too.

Will we be able to order extra doors on Friday too?

Thanks, Alice

Time tabel

Sale will open for the REO Grand FRIDAY NOVEMBER 5the 2010

7 PM EST
6 PM CT
5 PM MT
4 PM PST
1 PM PLT

10 Am Australia

Hope that helps every one

:)

Status