The REO Lounge (was...The REO grand opening sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
Thanks for asking that Bushmaster. My Mini is roughly 1-7/16" wide, so I'm thinking the Grand has got to be wider than 1-1/2".

I have this written down from a previous post as 1 and 11/16, with the complete dimensions as 3 and 3/8 by 1 and 11/16 by 1 (all inches). I can't find the post I got it from but I assume it was from Rob (but don't know this for sure). Does anyone have other, better info?

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
Thanks again, MX:). That makes it much clearer. Love the button placement on these. Same as on my Roughstack--it doesn't have a shut-off switch, but there is no need for one with the button along side the atty like that. Perfect!

I can't speak for the Grand, but on the Reo Mini, you just turn the button a quarter turn clockwise to lock it so it won't depress and accidentally fire the atty. With this feature, it doesn't need a separate on/off switch.

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
I can't speak for the Grand, but on the Reo Mini, you just turn the button a quarter turn clockwise to lock it so it won't depress and accidentally fire the atty. With this feature, it doesn't need a separate on/off switch.

No, it sure doesn't, but with the excellent placement of the button, it hardly seems necessary to have a power-off function. JMO

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
BTW, I guess you never saw my question about the Deluxe. Is it based on the mini, the Grande, or totally different size?

I bribed him already and his lips are sealed. That man has a secret and its a good one. Maybe he will give us a hint after the grande comes out.

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
Now those of us who have to wait until December or later to get a Grande will have to start preparing our Bribe Packages ahem I mean Christmas Presents for Rob. =) All I want for ... January? Is a purple-purple Grande, a purple-purple Grande... =) Everyone sing!

On the first day of Christmas, Redeyedancer sent to me
a Grand with a brand new atty......

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Actually, a good paper towel works great. Of course, i have this pet peeve about paper towels. I like the soft ones...Like Viva. I dont like scratchy cheap paper towels.

Laundry.....it never gets done !! You think you have it all finished...and there's more !! It's like the plague, it never goes away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread