Status
Not open for further replies.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
I guess rent in Fort Wayne is just as bad.
8d37e5508177688018ef0fd55bd84517.jpg
ff10634486fba30b1bf74fb130383d20.jpg

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
The journey home hath begun. Man. 2500ish miles of dealing with idiot drivers. Woohoo o_O

Sounds like a typical work week for me.
But we do love the pictures of your journey :thumb:

Good Morning Reonauts. So, I am doing my little annual equipment poll, and we're not showing to well. But that's just for the first week.
Also, when I try to 'Link' to Reosmods, the link says "New vaping Products"
Really ? All of these mods I have dragging around for years are suddenly new again ?
Cool ! :thumbs:

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Thank you @Rayonati Sloth for taking us all with you what a treat! Been needing some normalcy here as the fires from earlier in the month were about 20 miles from here and have decimated so much of Santa Rosa. Lots of refugees and years to re-build but WE will.

And welcome back @Rob.Gee! Good to see you. Pull up a chair and stay a while.

BTW, I’m digging our new website! Hugs all.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Thank you @Rayonati Sloth for taking us all with you what a treat! Been needing some normalcy here as the fires from earlier in the month were about 20 miles from here and have decimated so much of Santa Rosa. Lots of refugees and years to re-build but WE will.

And welcome back @Rob.Gee! Good to see you. Pull up a chair and stay a while.

BTW, I’m digging our new website! Hugs all.
Damn straight you will rebuild but I am so sorry about whats going on with the fires. Glad to help spread some sunshine when you need it :)

And glad to be home. I saw jaw dropping scenery and Utah is the most intense beauty I have ever witnessed. The trails are amazing out there to boot, as are the people. But I shed tears when I saw, after 30 hours of driving, a sign that read "Entering Adirondack Park." literally in that moment I lost it and realized that when I hiked north from TN after college 7 years ago or whatever it was, i found "home."

The boreal forest is where a Sloth wants to RIP one day long away. It is just "home" to me :) specifically the ADKs, but not limited to. Canada, VT, Maine whatever...the forest up here just speaks to a Sloths soul.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
You are lucky I think to live where you truly want to be. How many of us are where we are at because it's where we work, or because it's where we've always been? It's good to have a home you truly enjoy and love, and still be able to get away to see other wonders and enjoy them. Glad you had an exciting and enjoyable trip. :)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
You are lucky I think to live where you truly want to be. How many of us are where we are at because it's where we work, or because it's where we've always been? It's good to have a home you truly enjoy and love, and still be able to get away to see other wonders and enjoy them. Glad you had an exciting and enjoyable trip. :)
You are very right, I spent a lot of time the drive home reflecting on my many blessings. And a wonderful family is among them. Coming home to them is just incredible.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Sometimes I think that "getting away" for a bit, makes us realize, what we have to come back to.
Big time, and I was going through a really rough time when I left (long story short, I had to fire a good friend of mine, and it ripped me apart), so it did me wonders.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Been riding Sloths hind end off man. The trails here are flowy and magic. Still in Fruita. But today or tomorrow Ill make it to Moab.

View attachment 695191 View attachment 695193 View attachment 695195 View attachment 695197 the high desert has captured my heart. Totally different kind of beauty. Northern NY, and my stomping grounds through the rest of northern NE, are such a peaceful, lush beauty. 3000 lakes in the Adirondacks. Could paddle for weeks, not as much as in parts of Canada but still pretty epic. The dense boreal forest and smell of Balsam make it my home.

But THIS. This is jaw dropping beauty. Nothing peaceful about it per se. Rugged. Open. Huge. Surreal. Staggering beauty.

I have fallen head over heels for the American west. Cant believe it took me 30 years to come out here. Then to think about exploring the rest of it...wyoming, cali, oregon, arizona, new mexico, Utah for crying out loud...

America, you are beautiful.
wheeeeeeeee loved the vid!! wuz holding on pretty tight a couple times, peekin over yur shoulder, hope I didn't squeeze ya too bad ;) the photos are breathtaking! Glad you're home safe and sound and absolutely loved your trip.......cept for idiot drivers. I don't get out much, but am surrounded by them whenever I do.

Hey everyone! I almost can't believe the forum is back. I've been back on the cigs but maybe I'll follow trend and get back on the reos.
welcome back, good to see ya. Hope you can get back on the reos and off the cigs. :)

Home at last! Found this dude in my house, Chrissy been messin' around with another man...? o_O

View attachment 696935
awwwwwww what a cutie!

@PapawBrett weighed in on the poll. Stay safe out there. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread