Status
Not open for further replies.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Five years, and just 'dropped' first spring. 2.0mm coil inside of a Chalice III, must have arced.
Then I promptly bugged the head on the spring screw. On a P67, too.
Will we ever see the RM2 again ?

The Chalice III was my downfall on the collapsible spring. That is one small chamber.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Five years, and just 'dropped' first spring. 2.0mm coil inside of a Chalice III, must have arced.
Then I promptly bugged the head on the spring screw. On a P67, too.
Will we ever see the RM2 again ?
oh that stinks hun. You really might wanna try the O-16 I use a single z coil but have both sides of the airflow wide open, but you can really close it down as much as you want
$7.06 Origen Little Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 316 stainless steel / 16mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Where did my reo signature go?

When we switched to the new website, I think that the counter got left behind on the old website.

I'm working with the designers on a few other things as well, so I will add that to the checklist of items that needs to get fixed.

Reactions: Sloth Tonight

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
100 Thumbs up!

Glad you guys are enjoying the new website. Most (95%+) of the credit goes to Elizabeth - she did a great job with laying out a clear vision for the site's look and feel and then working closely with the design team to get it up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread