Agreed. She's...
s-l300.jpg

olefolks

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Lewisville, TX, USA
I have to say "there are some wonderful, thoughtful people" reading this forum. A true gentleman contacted me and is sending me a Chalice III at no cost. He said he cannot handle the small coil area any longer therefore doesn't use the atty any more. Boy, there is hope for this world yet!!

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Someone’s selling this on fb. I’ve never seen one. Anyone remember these? Looks interesting. Not my style but pretty unique.

View attachment 720305

Never seen that before! Looks like from the 2015 run. Might be a one off custom that someone had rob make.

• Agree
Reactions: Robinowitz

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I would like a dna REO so bad. Both made in the USA, a match made in heaven.

That would be great, similar to the design of the P67. one of the 75 watt boards would suit my needs. I don't have a regulated squonker, everything is too expensive, or printed, or sold threw Fakebook, or you get on a list and wait for a year for it to be made. :(

KAS

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
That would be great, similar to the design of the P67. one of the 75 watt boards would suit my needs. I don't have a regulated squonker, everything is too expensive, or printed, or sold threw Fakebook, or you get on a list and wait for a year for it to be made. :(

KAS
100 likes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread