Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Happy new year everyone. Still busy with the new house and short staffed at work again. No life so to speak. Reos getting me through the hard times. I saw someone ask about replacement firing pins. I bought a small sheet of gold plated copper beryllium and cut out a pin using reos firing pin as a template, I reused the plastic sleeve and although it was more like a heavy duty pin, it worked

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
This reo forum is closing soon.. where we hanging after?
Good question. Where can we open a single thread for everything REOS?

In the liquid feed apv discussion, there is a REO thread about their closing. Should we all just use that as a lounge?

Reactions: Cheryl75

Cheryl75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
MO
Happy new year everyone. Still busy with the new house and short staffed at work again. No life so to speak. Reos getting me through the hard times. I saw someone ask about replacement firing pins. I bought a small sheet of gold plated copper beryllium and cut out a pin using reos firing pin as a template, I reused the plastic sleeve and although it was more like a heavy duty pin, it worked
Where can the average person purchase this sheet? Expensive?

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Good question. Where can we open a single thread for everything REOS?

In the liquid feed apv discussion, there is a REO thread about their closing. Should we all just use that as a lounge?

Just a guess on my part, but I think it would need to be here. :unsure:

The Lounge

KAS

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Already been discussed :)
Once this forum closes someone opens a REO Lounge thread in the Lounge.
I'll link it in the last post here (cause I can)

:)

and :cry:
Thank you again @classwife! Perhaps whoever sees it first opens the thread & then messages Classwife. I’m in for this idea.

Any ideas on a name for the thread? Reos Lovers or Reos Part 2 or Reos Re-start or ???? Lets have some fun with it.
Until then we post here. Have a great day all!

Last edited:

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
The chocolate LG's are my favorites. I know some people and especially my flashlight fanatic buddies prefer the Samsung 30Q but I have been using the LG HG2s for years and they have been great. It's really a toss-up between the LG and the Samsung. The LG is rated at 20 amps and the Samsung is conservatively rated at 15 amps. I have mostly LGs with a few Samsungs mixed in and I use them interchangeably in my flashlights and my REOs. Can't go wrong with either one.

Suchtie

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2014
Vienna / Austria
Better late than never ;) .... sry :wub:

Merry X-Mas and a happy New Year REOville from good old Vienna :)

B3755F27-9299-47C6-B807-A4F56FE1487B.jpeg

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
So we have a few suggestions for our new thread in the Lounge when this forum is closed. Are there any others? And how about we vote?
Reos Re-start
OGREO Lounge
Rob-Land Lounge
Reo Renaissance

What say you? Vote early and vote often. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread