Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
OK, I'll vote first.

OGREO Lounge. :headbang: I just love the way that the word "ogre" is in there.

Or The Immortal REO Thread
Hmmm, I was liking OGREO and Reo Renaissance but now I am really digging The Immortal REO Thread!

Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
Need some advice please?
I have an original Rio grand not LP not updated but in great condition with two RM2,s
I was thinking of selling it what do you think I should ask?
Thanks
Don't know about the OG Reo grand but I recall people on here recently looking hard for replacement RM2's.
Good luck.
DaveD

Reactions: classwife

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
The ONLY mod to take campin'
20200111_090030.jpg

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
FYI: anyone thinking of getting an atty bottom fed I wouldn’t contact or recommend Tom from Catfish atty mods anymore. I did business with him numerous times and had multiple attys bottom fed and I don’t know why but he completely ghosted me and kept my attys/payment.

I sent him three cyclones I had 2 for bottom feeding and 1 for a pin swap in October of 2018. Gave me the run around for about 8 months saying he was busy and I was understanding as I didn’t need them right away. After that he eventually just stopped responding. It’s now been 15months since I sent him the attys. I had him added as a friend on Facebook and he was always posting/making comments on posts/videos but never replied to me on there, messenger or email.

I finally chalked this up to a loss and am no longer friends with or recommending Tom. It’s a ....ty thing to do, especially coming from him.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Last I heard from him (nov 2018 going on emails) he was doing 18 hour work days.

No contact when he has your property blows though. Not cool.
Dang! Hope he is okay. Never did business with him but sure had respect for his work.

Glad you checked in @Doffy. You've been on my mind. How are the fires affecting you and your loved ones?

Reactions: Doffy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread