Status
Not open for further replies.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Today is actually 8 months and it seems to get easier every day... I have been looking for the last couple months for something to celebrate 6 months smoke / vape free and finally found a couple items that became available. Very stoked...
20170808_191432-1 (640x506).jpg

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Today is actually 8 months and it seems to get easier every day... I have been looking for the last couple months for something to celebrate 6 months smoke / vape free and finally found a couple items that became available. Very stoked...
View attachment 678067

Beautiful shaving brush!
I remember my dad using one when I was a little kid.

K31Scout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2014
Northern MI USA
View attachment 678067

Congrats on 8 months!
I was nicotine free for a couple of months and actually tapered way way down on vaping altogether often heading out without my Reo's for a day or two. What happened is I went on a fishing trip with a couple of friends, one of who still smokes. I ended up bumming a few smokes from him and that dear old nic hit me like a big muskey. I'm back on a 10% nic diy juice and probably will be for life. I'm too weak!

Oh and that shave gear looks like fun to use. Very nice.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I, as a Hoople, did damage to my Grand trying to fix a leak. I sent it out to Eric. He received it Monday, gave me a quote to repair it the same day and I paid on Tuesday. It was shipped out to me Wednesday. I think the tradition continues.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I used to not understand how people could feel cold. I always felt hot, like I had a furnace burning inside me.

Then I got older, plus lost 100 pounds. All of a sudden, I didn't like the cold anymore. I would lay in bed shivering, bones aching when I lived in my son's house (He likes the cold.).

Now, I'm kinda in between, thankfully.

Kind of like back when I couldn't understand how people could be tired. Boy, do I know now!
I get it. I really do.

I just don't understand how cold people expect me to survive in their 75 deg F environment.

I can only take off so much clothing before they're offended.

I offer blankets, throws, snuggies and sweaters when they're in my 64 deg zone.

In return I'm never even so much as offered a towel to dry off.

Guns don't kill people, virgins do! -Jim Jeffries

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I, as a Hoople, did damage to my Grand trying to fix a leak. I sent it out to Eric. He received it Monday, gave me a quote to repair it the same day and I paid on Tuesday. It was shipped out to me Wednesday. I think the tradition continues.

That is really good to hear !

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Always have to chuckle when I see @Robino1 's avatar, her tee says she's "freaking cold" while wearing hot-pants ! ;):shock:

Oh, my wife is the queen of bizarro temperature configs. Parka's with shorts, roof down in the car with the heater full blast. My favourite? Fan on the face with a space heater at her feet.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Need some advise! Haven't been around much lately. Looking to buy
Origen Little 16 BF Atty. Will it fit my LP Grands??
Is it a good atty?

Great atty! One of my favorites, and looks great on the REO Grand.
I don't know who has he authentics in stock though.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Need some advise! Haven't been around much lately. Looking to buy
Origen Little 16 BF Atty. Will it fit my LP Grands??
Is it a good atty?
As shown above, it will, indeed, fit an LP Grand. It is also an excellent atty, particularly if you've been used to RM2's.

It will allow you to get to light end DL'ing if you want, but it's quite good and flavour first with the air backed down for MTL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread