The Reonauts new lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada
As shown above, it will, indeed, fit an LP Grand. It is also an excellent atty, particularly if you've been used to RM2's.

It will allow you to get to light end DL'ing if you want, but it's quite good and flavour first with the air backed down for MTL.

I agree with Papa, I have 3 O-16's 2 are used with LP's and the other on my P-67 with a collar. I was a confirmed RM2 user until the O-16, the deck is small but very easy to build on, I vape unflavoured so flavour is not a concern but l now enjoy light DL'ing. It is a great atty and I would highly recommend it!!

Hello. Not sure if this is the right place to post since the Reo mod forum is closed but my Reo feed tube with the nipple came off when I was refilling. How do I reattach the nipple and feed tube? I tried searching but couldn't find anything. Good thing I have another Reo as a backup. Thanks in advance

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Hello. Not sure if this is the right place to post since the Reo mod forum is closed but my Reo feed tube with the nipple came off when I was refilling. How do I reattach the nipple and feed tube? I tried searching but couldn't find anything. Good thing I have another Reo as a backup. Thanks in advance

Well, as fate would have it, the REO subforum just reopened this very day, so you can ask in there as well, but here are some ideas...

The tube was most likely glued to the nipple when the mod was manufactured. It's a tight friction fit - the gluing was just for extra assurance that it didn't come off (many squonk mods just utilize the friction of the tube on a 510 inlet connection, no glue). If it's come free of the nipple, you can just twist it back on and you should be fine. You could also glue it again, but that shouldn't really be necessary.

As for the nipple coming off, there were two ways they were affixed - glued on (older) and threaded/screwed on (newer). If it was the older glued variety, you'll prolly need to send it to the spa for fixing as it's most likely broken the 510 inlet metal tube - the glue rarely gave out, leaving the inlet tube intact. If so, you might consider getting an upgrade to a newer adjustable 510.

If it's a newer screwed on nipple, you're in luck - you just need to screw it back on (clockwise threading. This is easiest if the tube is still attached to the nipple, which it might be from your description, as it allows you something bigger to hold onto to position and thread. There is, however, the possibility that the inlet tube is still broken, in which case, see above about a trip to the spa.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
It's the same old REO Forum that was here before

It was closed and now it's open :)
Classy, I'm so very happy that the whole forum was re-opened intact. We had been told at one time that probably wasn't possible. If we need to thank anyone for our whole forum back, let us know. We will shower some love.... Did the powers that be need any convincing about keeping it?

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
The whole REO Forum is opened back up - all of it

Reos Mods

Thanks @Misty & @classwife.

Another great idea IMO that would be nice is if you could unlock all the pertinent old threads as well to keep those specific thoughts of yore about whatever the thread is for ongoing all in one thread. IOW, a full history of them on Reoville in chronological order in one place to help noobs and old salts alike (instead of the clutter of starting new/multiple threads about those specific thoughts).

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Thanks @Misty & @classwife.

Another great idea IMO that would be nice is if you could unlock all the pertinent old threads as well to keep those specific thoughts of yore about whatever the thread is for ongoing all in one thread. IOW, a full history of them on Reoville in chronological order in one place to help noobs and old salts alike (instead of the clutter of starting new/multiple threads about those specific thoughts).

All threads that haven't had a post in them for 90 days Auto Lock.
If Eric wants to open them he has the power to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread