The results are in - Batches 1 and 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
He can't get Purilum. Is there anything that comes close?
Before a long steep it kind of reminds me of a 555. I like PST after a long steep not so much before. I find it too nutty for my taste
i haven't tried it in dessert tobaccos though, just straight. May be really good in recipes.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Before a long steep it kind of reminds me of a 555. I like PST after a long steep not so much before. I find it too nutty for my taste
i haven't tried it in dessert tobaccos though, just straight. May be really good in recipes.
I like it with caramel & coffee added.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Real Flavors Mimosa is not bad, if you kind of want to like orange but actually don't like it. I can only tolerate orange in small quantities and with complementary fruits, which for me would include stuff like apricot, peach or even mango, possibly.

I have a tester bottle of orange creamsicle I was hoping to like it but did not care for it at all.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: Old Greybeard

Old Greybeard

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2018
Cumbria
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
When I placed my first order for flavours, somehow I managed to accidently order 2 bottles of the darned OC stuff instead of 1. Why couldn't it have been a custard, a vanilla, a caramel or dulche? These seem to be the ones that grab my taste buds.

Never been a great admirer of fruity vapes, I don't like the exhale and life is too short and cash poor to experiment with all the flavours in my local vape shop or online.

I'm hoping I might be able to add a tiny amount to a tobacco recipe just give it a very slight fruity background.

Yes, and there is one born every minute ...

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
That would be good. The caramel heading in the direction of PST. The PST and Butterscotch would probably work well with 555 instead.
Meg loves the PST butterscotch ripple but likes it better at 2w than 6w. With caramel & coffee I only use PST 3%. 10ml batch is enough, I tire of tobacco blends quickly.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
When I placed my first order for flavours, somehow I managed to accidently order 2 bottles of the darned OC stuff instead of 1. Why couldn't it have been a custard, a vanilla, a caramel or dulche? These seem to be the ones that grab my taste buds.

Never been a great admirer of fruity vapes, I don't like the exhale and life is too short and cash poor to experiment with all the flavours in my local vape shop or online.

I'm hoping I might be able to add a tiny amount to a tobacco recipe just give it a very slight fruity background.

Yes, and there is one born every minute ...
The only fruits I really go for with tobacco are plum, peach or a teeny bit of apple. I heard smoked prune or plum is very good.

Reactions: stols001

Old Greybeard

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2018
Cumbria
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
This is my latest flavour haul on order:

Sweeteners and additives:
(Came across a couple of tobacco recipes which sound hopeful with these added. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Admit I might be on a hiding to nothing though).
  • The Flavour Apprentice - Acetyl Pyrazine 5% PG
  • The Flavour Apprentice - Sweetener
  • The Flavour Apprentice - Smooth
  • Ethyl maltol solution (10%)
Nicotine:
  • 20mg VG nicotine liquid (10ml shots)
  • 18mg VG nicotine salt (10ml shots)
Flavourings:
  • Capella - Bavarian Cream
  • Capella - Graham Cracker Version 2
  • CKemist - Butterscotch smoke
  • Flavourart - Oakwood