The right Atty for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

M0rbeus

Oct 2, 2009
Upstate, NY
I am currently using a 808a and its ok. but not enough vapor and it heats up quickly after 1 or 2 puffs.
I am working on ordering the protege but I am not sure which atomizer to get.
I like tons of vapor good amount of flavor with a good throat hit. But i don't want to sacrifice the flavor or feel like I am burning my throat.
Which do you think its better to use with the 3.7 volt of the protege?

Thanks

M0rbeus

Oct 2, 2009
Upstate, NY
Cant wait to get it. I guess if I am somewhat satisfied with the 808a i have and the 910 is better with more vapor I should be pleased.
I am not too crazy about the Menthol i got from a local store, But I just ordered some from Totally Wicked and thinking about trying some of the Vermont one.
any Suggestions on flavors?
I ordered:
Wicked Banana
Wicked Menthol
CaSH Menthol
CaSH Yuice

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Cant wait to get it. I guess if I am somewhat satisfied with the 808a i have and the 910 is better with more vapor I should be pleased.
I am not too crazy about the Menthol i got from a local store, But I just ordered some from Totally Wicked and thinking about trying some of the Vermont one.
any Suggestions on flavors?
I ordered:
Wicked Banana
Wicked Menthol
CaSH Menthol
CaSH Yuice

Looking for knock your socks off menthol get the decadent vapours flavoring for menthol at TW - pretty sure it's the same menthoEucalytus that DV sells in juice. Maybe you can add it to your order. PM one of the TW people... Minna?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread