CO
We love our Roses, oh yes we do.

4FdEKuW.jpg

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
The air flow is restricted. Who wants air?!?. The idea is that, to me, there is only enough air slowly across the coil and up the chimney. Hence a very slow, but, flavorful draw. Takes me about 7-8 seconds. I make a single coil of 26g Kanthal with a 6-7 wrap.

It is above the others for flavor.

YouTube has videos

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Had to test out vaping the Rose dry with the SS tank and it works like a charm!
You could tell the juice was almost gone before the IPV D2 said so, but there was not a dry hit anywhere. I picked it up twice to vape it by mistake and with a non TC build, there would have been that lovely scorched wick taste.

Dry Rose.jpg

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
The Rose is finally starting to win me over. I put another fresh build in it last night. This time 6 spaced wraps of 27ga at 3mm, splitting the wick tails using a 50/50.

Seems this atomizer is a fairly cool vape until you crank her up a bit. For my tobacco flavors, I like a warmer vape and have settled in at 30 Watts. o_O

Newb Rose user question: Is the ceramic cup really necessary?

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
The Rose is finally starting to win me over. I put another fresh build in it last night. This time 6 spaced wraps of 27ga at 3mm, splitting the wick tails using a 50/50.

Seems this atomizer is a fairly cool vape until you crank her up a bit. For my tobacco flavors, I like a warmer vape and have settled in at 30 Watts. o_O

Newb Rose user question: Is the ceramic cup really necessary?
A nice build for the Rose.
Try it without the cup and see what you find, that is the best way.

3mhmama

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2015
Los Angeles
I've been trolling through this thread trying to decide whether I want a rose v2.
I've got a couple of wotofo erlkonigins that generate great flavor, but the wicking has to be so precise to avoid leaks that it's a little frustrating sometimes.
I'm all about flavor. Do I want a rose v2 or an aromamizer? Other suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I've been trolling through this thread trying to decide whether I want a rose v2.
I've got a couple of wotofo erlkonigins that generate great flavor, but the wicking has to be so precise to avoid leaks that it's a little frustrating sometimes.
I'm all about flavor. Do I want a rose v2 or an aromamizer? Other suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're a mouth to lung vaper, you want a Rose. Wicking doesn't need to be precise due to it having juice control. If you can get a coil in it, and find some method to get wick into the 4 slots, it will work, and work well :). Its not picky.

The Aromamizer shines with high power and direct lung hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread