The Saddest Thing Just Happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
I went through 90 ml of Pluid in 9 days. What's amazing is that I got 90 ml more the next time it was stocked. To me it's so good on so many levels.

Should have ordered the 50ml bottles then.

I've gone through a 50ml of Heavenly Army in less than a month. Luckily, I had ordered 2!

Order early, order often :)

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I've got plenty of other juice, going back to analogs is not a temptation or an option, just going to miss my Legend and Oompa till the order arrives. Luckily it has shipped so it should only be another couple days.
I just should have ordered sooner LOL

Unlike the sample packs*, freshly made bottles of HHV's NETs need some steep time. Especially Oompa. For some reason, it didn't have much flavor until after the first month, and only then (now) is it teasing me with the chocloate notes. Legend just gets better and better with each passing day. After 3 weeks, I vaped my 15ml dry in record time. Luckily I still had Dragon's Fire and Huntsman left to fill in the authentic tobacco cravings.

*The sample packs are pre-steeped.

dwc2134

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC, USA
I've got plenty of other juice, going back to analogs is not a temptation or an option, just going to miss my Legend and Oompa till the order arrives. Luckily it has shipped so it should only be another couple days.
I just should have ordered sooner LOL

Just makin' sure! Just reminds me I need'a start putting in orders for some of these mythical juices I read so much about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread