The search is over!! The only juices I need from now on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

allaboutthevapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
I started vaping 3 months ago so I could quit for the birth of my son. My plan was to eventually ween myself off of nicotine which I have started doing. I have been buying 0mg pg juices and then adding Ecopure high strength to them.
I bought a 510 from innovapor and have not had a need to buy anything else. If the e-pipes were cheaper I would try that i guess, but waaaayyy to rich for my blood.
My first juice i bought other than the ecopure that came with my 510 was Johnson Creek. I bought the Tenn Cured and the Chocolate Mint. They weren't bad, but they tasted very similar. Alot of vanilla and alot of chocolate. Not enough tobacco flavor for me. and not enough mint flavor in the choc mint. So I decided to move on.
I really wanted an everyday tobacco flavor. I bought Dunhill, Kent, Camel, and Parlaiament, all from reputable sellers that people rave about on here. Dunhill was my favorite out of those, but they all had one problem, too much sweet and not enough tobacco. They taste good, but are not what I was looking for.
I like the ecopure rich that came with my 510 but it isn't a strong enough flavor, it is very satisfying though, but I want FULL flavor.

After reading reviews of Wet Your Stick's Cuban cigar, I had to try it. BINGO!! Just hwat I was looking for. I bought 0mg so I mixed in some ecopure to get my nic-fix and it made the flavor pop even more. I'm in heaven, I have a longer review in that section if you would like to read that.

I also wanted to get a fruity flavor so I decided to give Decadent Vapors a try. I ordered the wild mango flavor. oh my it's delicious. almost like the real thing. this vape is so fresh and natural tasting. This one is so awesome, it will last me awhile though because it won't be an everyday vape. when it's gone I might try their blackcurrant or sour cherry. I also plan on buying their Cognac juice. I have not tried a liquor flavored juice yet, but this seems like the company to try it from. I will defiantely stay with this company.

both of these are great at 0mg strength. I will keep mixing them with ecopure until my nic-addiction is no more, but then these will be all I need.
Both companies are amazing as well and they have earned my business for good.

recap-

My final tobacco flavor = Cuban Cigar from Wet Your Stick Liquids

My final fruity flavor = Wild Mango from Decadent Vapours

standby for nicotine and VG purposes = Ecopure Rich High
:D:):hubba:

lady9ball

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2009
Iowa
I have to agree with you regarding Cuban Cigar. It's my favorite, all day, every day.

WYS was out recently when I needed to re-order and I really wanted 36mg strength. My quest to find what I was looking for ended at Vapor4Life - 36mg, 20ml, $12.50. I was worried it wouldn't taste as good, but it does!

The only drawback is that shipping at V4L is $6.95. To more than balance that, though, its super quick and Steve treats his customers like royalty!

I have no complaints whatsoever about WYS, though, just that they don't carry 36mg anymore.

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
I have to agree with you regarding Cuban Cigar. It's my favorite, all day, every day.

WYS was out recently when I needed to re-order and I really wanted 36mg strength. My quest to find what I was looking for ended at Vapor4Life - 36mg, 20ml, $12.50. I was worried it wouldn't taste as good, but it does!

The only drawback is that shipping at V4L is $6.95. To more than balance that, though, its super quick and Steve treats his customers like royalty!

I have no complaints whatsoever about WYS, though, just that they don't carry 36mg anymore.

Personally I believe they will 'all' end up selling 36mg again or even higher .....but you will be finding the prices of juice will graded by Nic strength in the future. Businessmen were never going to be happy about customers buying the highest strength juices for the same price as the lowest strength and then cutting it themselves to make more. They blundered with the pricing policy in the beggining.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread