The sedansa nano I is indeed a 901.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoking gnu

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2008
Wales
This is not a review its just to let you know that the sedansa nano I is in all but name a 901.

The nano I is a 901 so it performs exactly the same, as far as I can tell so far. so I cant fault that.

the nano I batteries and atomizer are interchangeable with the 901, although the nano batteries are a fraction shorter than the generic ones, so is I assume the charger is also interchangeable . The charger has the nice feature of the green light dimming when the battery is charged.

The only differences are, and they might be a big problem for some, is the price which is double that of a generic 901 kit, and generic carts are to long and to slim, even if you just use the mouth piece it will not fit tightly enough , this doesn’t bother me as I only want to drip, and I got a box of sedansa carts, and the rest is cosmetic, with the atomizer and batteries having that enamel finish, and the batteries having those little hoops to try to look like cigarette paper, and sedansa stamped on it.

There Is one big advantage and that is the sedansa 5 year guarantee, assuming that they will be around to honour it. This I know could be a bit of a gamble but one I’m willing to take.

I will do a proper review in a month, I would like to see how the thing holds up compared to my generic 901.:thumb:

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Hi Gang:

I can't speak for all the Nanos. I only own the regular Nano (long mini), and I also own the Diva. They both have special long-life batteries, and you are required to charge them using ONLY the charger supplied. Otherwise, you disengage/ruin the auto shut-off feature that makes the battery turn off both within the charger when fully charged and also when using the battery with your atomizer. After you puff, instead of going on standby like most batteries, it turns off, therefore extending the time between charges.

Just my two cents.

smoking gnu

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2008
Wales
Hi marian, thanks for the tip, The both batteries seem pretty poor and the light keeps cutting out, so I will give them another full charge and a last chance before I send for replacements.

The atomizer is getting quite a good performer, I have read on the forums that some atomizers need a little time to come up to scratch, this is the first time I have experienced that . I think I may have been a bit hasty with some atomizers I have had in the past, but we wont talk about that lol.

I will not be asking for a refund, I will be get replacements as an when needed . I shall put the sedansa warranty to the test lol. I will keep the forum posted with the results good or bad.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
so what u seem to be saying gnu is u either go for a 901 with no long term guarantee.. or pay a higher upfront charge for a 901 called a sedansa with a long term guarantee.. ??

if what u say is true.. sedansa want to thank their lucky stars the trog family dont buy one each.. its gonna cost em thousands..

this sounds like more La La land stuff to me.. i wonder how much they would pay us not to buy one.. it should save em a fair bit of money.. he he

trog

smoking gnu

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2008
Wales
so what u seem to be saying gnu is u either go for a 901 with no long term guarantee.. or pay a higher upfront charge for a 901 called a sedansa with a long term guarantee.. ??

if what u say is true.. sedansa want to thank their lucky stars the trog family dont buy one each.. its gonna cost em thousands..

this sounds like more La La land stuff to me.. i wonder how much they would pay us not to buy one.. it should save em a fair bit of money.. he he

trog

You should email them mate, and ask them for a price lol. I think this will be the test of that 5 warranty, well I’m going to start the ball rolling with two batteries.

The cost of the full kit was only the price of two generic 901 kits, so I though it worth a go. If I get any trouble with the warranty I will let everyone know.

I don’t like the carts for it they are a little bit drinky lol. The carts are one piece with the filler in one side and slightly thicker than the generic. But I just drip it so thats fine.

I just hope the don’t bank with the bank of Iceland !:shock:

Last edited:

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
he he he.. they should do.. without a cart lock in they will soon go the same way..

at first they will send out the new bits.. they will use deterrent methods.. slow turn arounds and all sorts of tricks.. u will no doubt get your investment back ..

but anyone who thinks these guys are in business to dole out free parts for five years really is in La La land.. sadly all too many forum members do seem to be there.. or at least they have one foot in in both worlds..

trog

smoking gnu

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2008
Wales
he he he.. they should do.. without a cart lock in they will soon go the same way..

at first they will send out the new bits.. they will use deterrent methods.. slow turn arounds and all sorts of tricks.. u will no doubt get your investment back ..

but anyone who thinks these guys are in business to dole out free parts for five years really is in La La land.. sadly all too many forum members do seem to be there.. or at least they have one foot in in both worlds..

trog

I just jump back and fore. he he he

Silver

ɹǝʌןıs
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2008
New Zealand
Hi Trog,

I have had batteries replaced by Sedansa for losing their performance a couple times already over the 8 months I have been E-smoking, with no problems at all. They send me new ones, I send the old ones back, no questions asked or deterrant tactics of any kind. I buy from a reseller in The Netherlands.

Cheers,
Silver

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Your £100 deal must be pretty sh1te when you have to spend so much time running down the competition with baseless allegations Trog.

Can you prove that their warranty is la la land?

You're not a good business man, you are the last person I would hand £100 to, even if your product does provide a decent battery. At least the companies you run down are prepared to put their money where their mouths are and offer concrete aftersales service, unlike you who wants us to trust you. Time and again you show how untrustworthy and unethical you are.

You have vested interests, how can you justify coming onto a Senansa thread just to say they are a bad company?

Silver

ɹǝʌןıs
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2008
New Zealand
I also wonder Trog, do you speak from personal experience ? Do you own any Sedansa products ? Or Janty for that matter ? You're always so quick to judge both their quality and warranty, but I believe you have no personal experience with either brand at all, do you ? If you don't, how can you judge them the way you do ?? I simply don't understand what your gripe is all about :confused: ??

Cheers,
Silver

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
my conclusion are based on simple logic and simple common sense.. not the beliefs of happy bunny La La land..

it goes like this.. ruyan started this five year ball rolling.. a very high priced cart lock with only ruyan carts being available and the lack of any competition enabled the five year guarantee to make sense.. ruyans five guaranteed did make sense at the time it was offered.. no problems..

later dudes did what the chinese do well and simply copied ruyans original concepts.. and prices..

but the world has changed.. liquid and cheap carts are now available.. what worked three years ago simply wont work now.. snag number one.. even if these later dudes try the cart lock in.. it wont work simply cos they have no way of knowing whats used in there devices..

a business exists to make money.. doling out free parts for five years is not a way to make money.. any fool can see this.. nothing needs proving..

please get off my back kate.. and stop making silly allegations and asking me to prove things like there aint a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow..

i say no more here.. if folks refuse to listen to reason that aint my fault..

gnu knows the score.. he is just playing.. at least he says it is just a 901 with in a fancy suit..

i have said what i have said many times before.. long before u can accused me having vested interes kate..

its gnus thread as well.. he dosnt mind me being in it..

kate.. u really are just very vindictive person.. take look at what u have just written.. your dislike of me simply makes u irrational.. please stop the nasty attacks.. i wont be around much longer.. u can rule forum roost without problem thens..

but until i go away.. shut the f-ck up.. all said with greatest of respect.. i doubt i will get banned this time kate.. but if i do it dosnt really matter.. i dont really belong in double standards La La land..

trog

ps.. a land where reality is ignored and only good things can be said with the bunnies all ganging up led by kate aint for me.. he he

Last edited:

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
What respect? You show no respect for anyone. Subjecting us to your repeated attacks on other suppliers and forum members, it really is an insult to the reader's intelligence.

Not only are you full of ridiculous waffle but you seem to think you're doing us a favour by spouting it every chance you get.

You can't provide evidence that Sedansa don't honour their guarantee, you just want to tarnish their reputation with libelous allegations. I would love to see one of the companies you put down sue your .... off, that would be justice.

Silver

ɹǝʌןıs
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2008
New Zealand
So people's personal experiences, both with quality (first Sedansa atomizers 8 months old and still going strong) and warranty that contradict your theories don't count :confused: ??

Strange...

Cheers,
Silver

PS FYI I don't let myself be 'led' to 'gang up' on anybody, anytime. I am perfectly capable of thinking for myself thank you very much ! I just asked a simple question based on my perceptions of your postings on this forum. Please don't accuse me of something I didn't do or intend.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
i never even read what u said silver.. but 8 months isnt five years..

but i cant out talk the majority.. and it is interested about this being called a sedansa thread.. how dare i come in sayng bad things about them..

is that the way things are going.. each supplier having their own thread where the supporters can gather.. and woe betide any fool who dares enter and say negative things..

it seems so.. he he

trog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread