The Silver Bullet is coming to the UK on iVapour Elixir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
OK - here it is - the Silver Bullet is coming to iVapour-elixir.co.uk !!!

In case you haven't heard of this device, the Silver Bullet is arguably the best, and most beautifully designed personal vapouriser on the planet. It now has a 510 thread as standard, with cheap adaptors available for 801 or 901 atomisers.

Check the spec -
Switch: 200,000 clicks electrical/1,000,000 mechanical
Battery: Uses a 18650 2400mAh Protected battery (It will hold 2x RCR123A batteries for 6V)
Body: Constructed from 6061 aircraft aluminium.
Note: Designed to assist in virtually eliminating premature firing of atomizer in your pocket.
Warranty: 6 month Warranty from Mechanical failure. (Doesn't include batteries/atomisers)

This is essentially the Silver Bullet V2. I have been liaising with Rob from AltSmoke.com as to the best way forward in respect of suitable batteries and atomiser compatibility. And for those that haven't heard, check out the comments and reviews of the Silver Bullet on the AltSmoke sub-forum or anywhere else for that matter!

Attachments

• silver_bullets2.jpg
    silver_bullets2.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 92
  • logoversion-on grey.jpg
    logoversion-on grey.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Yes Druid. Dare I say it's something special.

i know i know ... but when ..... ????

Well I've estimated dispatch about 21 Sept; but please bear in mind that we have components coming from at least 5 different sources, from around the world, so it's all got to tie in... well at least we've got some components already!!

i vowed never to get a huge e cig ....BUT LOOK AT IT !!!!!!! its so lovely

Yeah, I'd like to photograph it! And will do... but I reckon I'll smoke it first!!

chief druid

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
north wales U.K.
chris i was talking to someonoe a long time ago and i said to them that i would never pay for one of the big guns ... but would of whole heartedly accepted them free ... you know screwdriver ... oh i cant think of any others ... but you know what i mean .. anyway the silver beast .. er bullet popped up on my screen and i thought .. thats nice ... and i would actually pay for it ... wich is good because my track record of getting things free is appauling waaaa

Last edited:

chief druid

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
north wales U.K.
'Tis listed here

i know i know .. i was just doing a movie quote thing ... supprisingly enough thers not much of a rush but hold me one till i make some room on me card .... and 2 batteries ... and a charger ...... that holiday was expensive .. scary thing is the missus has just booked for next year aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread