Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
This new mod holds up to 4ml of juice!
Nicely made by our own Stormy! Works Great!
Try one today!

The_Storm_Clear__4d12615c3d0ed_90x90.jpg

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
The storm clear is the same diameter as the Riva and ego. If you have one of these,hold it above the connector and see if it hits the switch. I would think the switch would have to be pretty close to the connector to hit it. I think Bruces is higher because maybe he has an adapter on it. Correct me if I'm wrong Bruce.
Better yet, just thoughtofthis...slip an ego or rivacone over your connector, if it doesn't hit the switch, you're good. The tube measures just under 14mm.
Hope this helps.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Yeah, the MAP tank does look like this would be for only side or bottom button mods, the storm it'll be a little ungainly to vape in my GLVs.....but so is the VapeMate........hmmmm

Is the main difference the MAP has replaceable e2 when the atty goes and with the Storm if it blows its kaput?:confused:

nickf41680

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
new york
Yeah, the MAP tank does look like this would be for only side or bottom button mods, the storm it'll be a little ungainly to vape in my GLVs.....but so is the VapeMate........hmmmm

Is the main difference the MAP has replaceable e2 when the atty goes and with the Storm if it blows its kaput?:confused:

No I blieve storms is replaceable as well.. Pull off tube and replace new e2 ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Yes, when it blows, you simply (ok,a little more difficult than the small one) replace the CE2. it actually has a tube inside a tube. When you wiggle the battery and free up the CE2, you'll end up with 2 pieces of tube. Replace the small piece on the new ce2 and fit the larger tube back over it all. I put the ce2 with the small piece through a washer (hole small enoughh that just the threads go through)and press the big tube up against it to keep it straight at the bottom of the connector.
Hope that makes sense. I'll take some pics when I return from my trip. Headed to Florida on my bike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread