The suspense is killing me! DE shipping time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Best estimate 2-3 weeks. I usually got mine in Canada 2.5 weeks from the day I ordered. Free shipping = slow shipping

I keep looking over at my first mod and waiting for the batteries to show up from deal extreme. The web site says they left China on 5/16. Can anybody give an estimate of how long it should take to get to me? (USA)

Paradiso

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
MA - USA
F#@$#@K, my head's gonna ASPLODE waitin
Head+Asplode.jpg

KoS

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2009
VT, USA
My prob isnt with the Hongkong shipping. It is with USPS.

Service(s): Registered Mail™

Your item was processed through and left our BROOKLYN, NY 11256 facility on May 17, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:
Processed through Sort Facility, May 17, 2009, 3:55 pm, BROOKLYN, NY 11256
Processed through Sort Facility, May 12, 2009, 3:32 pm, JAMAICA, NY 11405
Foreign International Dispatch, May 09, 2009, 12:33 pm, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG
Foreign Acceptance, May 08, 2009, 11:06 am, HONG KONG

I still haven't got it. How long does it take to get something one state away? Didnt take that long to go halfway around the world. I get packages from CA to VT in 2 days.

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
It's later and the batteries are charged. Just blew through my first cartridge on the nicostick.
Nicowolf, I can't thank you enough for sharing the nicostick. It is so totally awesome. Press the button and suck in as much vapor as I want, perfect.
I'm already thinking about a 6 volt flashlight mod!

Many thanks to Nico! The time and energy involved to teach us all has been beyond generous! Just finished my first mods and they are screamin! Thanks Nicowolf!! I know I could not have done this without you.

The whole point is to make reliable vaping accessible to all who are willing to try. Someone cheered me on and someone gave me some instruction. I am just passing that on. I love you guys and want to see us all succeed at vaping, at modding, and at building confidence.;)

The whole point is to make reliable vaping accessible to all who are willing to try. Someone cheered me on and someone gave me some instruction. I am just passing that on. I love you guys and want to see us all succeed at vaping, at modding, and at building confidence.;)

+1 :thumb:

Closet Toker

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2009
Trempealeau, WI.
I keep looking over at my first mod and waiting for the batteries to show up from deal extreme. The web site says they left China on 5/16. Can anybody give an estimate of how long it should take to get to me? (USA)

Tell me about it. It took them 6 days before they even sent mine out. Then another 7 days for delivery.... the anticipation just about killed me!

McLaren

May 5, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
I'm still waiting on my DX order also. Ordered on 5/16 and shipped on the 21st. I think next order i'm gonna go bulk and just pay the $15 shipping. I hate waiting for the mail especially when i want to build something. Thanks for the info guys N gals

I'm waiting on some flashlights and batteries. I'm gonna make a couple Magnums. Maybe throw a couple up for sale and see if i have any biters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread