The tank v3 by scottua

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Is it so high end though? It just looks boring to me. Maybe the cloners agree with the assessment and are like, "Meh" as well?

If I'm going to pay that for a tank, it better sing me bedtimes songs and hold my hand when I'm feeling anxious. To be fair, the titanium Kabuki was a LOT, but it vapes so well I don't get anxious or sleepy, LOL. To be fair, that had a track record so I felt more comfortable purchasing it, I feel it lives up to the hype but I am MTL and convenience-based (sometimes) so I'm not sorry I did that. :)

Anna

CrazyChef

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 9, 2015
    Worcester, MA USA
    I really don't know why one hasn't come out yet, Cloners are usually all over high end gear to clone.
    Right? Occasionally, they even show up before the authentics are released. The Scottua V3 has been out for a month now. Again, as much as I would prefer to support the authentic companies, $250 is just an absolutely ridiculous amount of money to pay for an rta that doesn't have some SERIOUSLY distinguishing features. And @r055co I know for a fact that you also don't mind paying for quality - when it's warranted. In this case, it doesn't seem that it is.

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 24, 2014
    USA
    It's a solid rta. I really do like it quite a bit, and am glad I own it. It delivers on flavor and quality of the product. I think a more reasonable price would be 150-175 which would put it on the kayfun and GT3 playing field, but with $100 dollar China rta's like the Sherman and the Juggerknott being gobbled up by the masses it is good to see something made in the USA rather than simply designed in the USA. Of course my Ohmec rta is USA made and it is a hundo rta and it produces quite well imo also.

CrazyChef

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • May 9, 2015
    Worcester, MA USA
    So this happened today...

rW6egVO.jpg

CrazyChef

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • May 9, 2015
    Worcester, MA USA
    So far, the only con I can relate about this (and it's really more of a personal preference) is that the AFC ring spins all the way around. I would rather it had stops at either end of the air flow holes. Also, a 25mm version would have been a nice option. Other than that I can't find a single flaw, and the flavor is absolutely phenomenal!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread