Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
That is good.

But to get the Maximum fill you need more power. Something like this...

c_spin.jpg

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
I came up with another use for this. I have a go-go, and I had loaded one of the 3 ml cartos with a flavor before testing it in a smaller volume. Turns out I wanted to add some sweetener to it, and I was mad that I'd wasted 3 ml on a carto and didn't want to vape it.

I put the carto open side down into a 15 ml conical centrifuge tube and capped the tube.

31xq4AP-AxL._SS400_.jpg

Then I spun the tube and carto in a sock. The centrifuge tube caught the juice as it was slung out of the carto. I had to repeat it 3x to get all the juice out, but it allowed me to save most of the 3 ml and add it back to the bottle so I could sweeten it.

Just thought I'd mention that here in case anyone else ever ran into that situation. Probably everyone else is smarter than I am and doesn't load a 3 ml carto with an untested juice :blink:

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
Hey it happens....I have run across brand new dud Cartos on occasion that I filled with a Go-To juice. A Go-To juice that I had very little of and was out of stock. Too bad you can only get about 75% of the juice back out as the other 25% is simple saturated into the fill material. A portion of this video does show how to perform a reverse Taryn Spin to empty cartos too.

plarkinjr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2011
Texas
www.facebook.com
Here's a technique I just concocted which allows me to do 3 to 5 carto's at once:

Take a small pill bottle about 1" diameter, and 1.5" tall. heat an ice pick and punch a hole in the lid big enuff for one end of paracord or shoelace. Thread the cord thru the hole and put a knot on the inside. Drop a few quarters in the bottom of the bottle, then 3 to 5 cartos in the proper orientation (you can do reverses and forwards at the same time). Put the cap on and spin. This method does not work well for fewer than 3 at a time because they want to lay down sideways if there isnt enough in there to keep them upright. I suppose you could stuff some papertowl in beside a carto to do fewer than 3.

ETA: Use condoms on the ends of the carto's for the first spin, then remove them and put a few squares of toilet paper in the bottom of the pill bottle, for another spin.

Last edited:

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
I just take a latex glove (the kind that comes in a box of 50 or 100) and spin it with the carts in the finger holes. I can do at least 3-5 cartos with it. Spin it 10 times one way, 10 times the other way. Put in more juice and repeat.

I've gotten 35 drops of juice in blank cartos that way.

I call it the Squirrel Twirl. :) Quick, cheap and easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread