The Thank GoodDog for this Contest contest - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
This contest was inspired by this thread : http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/member-contest-forum/89188-contest-suggestions.html started by GoodDog

Rules:

(1) This contest technically does not exist until GoodDog happens to notice this thread since I don't intend to make her aware of it.

(2) Everything beyond this point is contingent upon GoodDog agreeing to participate in this contest.

(3) GoodDog will make a post in this thread when she notices it.

(4) GoodDog will think up a contest and post it in this thread no sooner than 24 hours after making the post mentioned in rule #3. This will give more people a chance to see the thread and participate in the contest.

(5) The only rules that I will impose on GoodDogs contest are :
(a) Neither myself nor GoodDog are eligible to win said contest.
(b) Everyone else must have an equal chance of winning

(6) Once I have posted this thread I am not responsible for running or determining the winner of this contest. Contest rules, enforcement of rules, and determination of contest winner are all up to GoodDog. My sole responsibility will be for rewarding contest prize to whoever GoodDog determines to be the winner. GoodDog will PM me the name of the contest winner and I will contact that person through PM to award them their prize.

THE PRIZE:

The prize will be multiple choice and is to be chosen by the winner.

Contest winner may choose one of the following prizes:

A Bottle Buddy and three 6ml bottles of liquid in your choice of flavor and nic strength from Ms Ts Bakery Essentials

OR

Any two atomizers of your choice from LitecigUSA (the Havana Rn-4062 Atomizer Tubes are excluded from this choice)

OR

Any one T-tip of your choice from Super T Manufacturing

Prizes will be awarded by way of contest winner providing me with their prize choice and shipping information and I will purchase the prize and have it shipped directly to you.

Feel free to post away in the thread until the point at which GoodDog posts the actual contest and rules after which point you must only post according to said rules.

Have fun.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Pick me GoodDog!

lol

Ya know Thysten your a good dude after all, I like your thinking on this contest, as long as we dont have to do 4 infomercials each and then let some one else pick the winner hahah can we let bygones be bygons at this point too dude.???

Nah I'm not really. But I do seem to have some people fooled so lets keep that quiet ;):D

Good idea for a contest!

But GoodDog can't win? :(

And what are you all still doing up? It's bedtime!

nah bedtime comes about 6am these days unfortunately.

Can't very well let her create the contest rules and be eligible to win can I? :)

Hey Thy...not liking you stealth mode at all!!!! :mad: just sayin.......:oops:

but ..... but.... doesn't it make it a nicer surprise when you happen across me that way? :D

:)

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
bump.jpg

OOPS !!! Sorry, wrong thread !!!
:p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread