the tobacco flavor people's thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgenn99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
i can't get into the fruity, candy stuff-and i'm not judging anyone who loves it. in fact, i'm bummed that i don't enjoy them. i like "tobacco" flavors-dk tab from mr vape, ry 4 from mr e liquid, a good 555 from anyone who can manage to get rid of that "bubble gum" flavor that sometimes lingers, casablanca from backwoods brew (my first all-day vape!)-anything like that.

i wanted to start a thread for those of us that like tobacco flavors, so we can share our favorite vendors and flavors with each other, share some diy tips, and talk in general about what makes a good tobacco type flavor. it's a broad spectrum, and as you can tell by the few favorites i listed, i'm pretty all over the place. i hate being anti-fruit/anti-bakery/anti-whatever/, but it's just not for me. i never smoked a jolly roger flavored cigarette when i was smoking, you know?

i'd like to keep this thread tobacco flavor specific. please feel free to share your favorite flavors and vendors, and why you love them.

thanks!

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Goodejuice is a great place to start. They not only have their NET line of Home Brewed Tobacco, but they also sell their own USA LAB MADE tobaccos, their own Premium Flavors (which include tobacco, bakery, candies and fruits), but they also re-sell from Joye, Dekang, and EVO.

Their USA LAB line includes one called High Octane, which is a great all around, subtly sweet tobacco. Similar to Halo's Torque 56, but it has greater kick to it. Out of their Home Brewed NET's, my favorites are Organic #1 (rich, robust, slightly sweet leafy tobacco with a hint of cherry cordial liqueur, but no flavor was added); Vita Bella a mild tobacco with the hint of subtle vanilla, once again, the sweet flavor coming from the leaf itself), and Patriot -- a full, robust in-your-face authentic cigar.

sgenn99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
sounds good. i will definitely check them out. i've tried a lot of vendors, and i've found several that sorta sell the same stuff, just with different names. nothing wrong with that, but i appreciate craftsmanship. i'm really enjoying 2 juices right now. mr vape's dk tab, which has been a constant all day vape for a while. also, i'm really liking mr e liquid's ry4, which i haven't put down since i got home. really nice vape. i'm also liking their 616, which is their version of a 555. not bad, but just a bit of that "bubble gum" aftertaste, you know. i plan on doing some diy-i'v been amassing a collection of flavorings and supplies, but i'm not sure where to start.

...but that's another (and i'm sure there are many more of them, but there's always room for one more, right!?!) thread!

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
After only 2 months, I've got too many I enjoy -- and I've only bought a few from 3 vendors! There's a huge marketplace out there, and unfortunately, I don't have the money to try and buy more juice that I might or might not like. So I stick, and stock up, on what I do know that I enjoy.

The High Octane from Goodejuice is similar to Halo's Torque 56, but I do enjoy the High Octane more. The lab made juices aren't really tobaccos (although the plumes of vapor from these 2 smell like cigarette smoke), they just have a satisfying to ex-smoker flavor. They are hard to describe, and sometimes the flavor profiles can seem paradoxal, but they are just solid flavors.

sgenn99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
yeah, halo tribecca seems to be the one most of my "smoker" friends deem "vapable", and has been responsible for converting many of them. GoodEjuice seems to be a force to be reckoned with, so i will have to check them out. as well as the grumpy juice lol. i still have a little bit of torque and freedom, and a big bottle of tribecca that i revisit all the time. right now, i'm all about this mr vape dk tab. it's nothing super special, just a nice, honest flavor that i find really satisfying. it's simple, with a nice dark undertone, and a kind of 555'ish bite that i just love. i don't know. sometimes things get too complex, and you just want a nice, uncomplicated vape.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I just received in a 30ml of Halo's Freedom Juice. I had picked up sample of Prime 15 and Freedom Juice the last time I ordered. Prime 15 is too nutty for me without sweetness (others disagree, and that's fine). Whereas Freedom Juice surprised me -- it was bold, flavorful, slightly sweet and spicy. It was very invigorating, much like Halo's Turkish Tobacco (slight perfumey, but with a nice cardamom/ginger kick) is relaxing to me.

Torque 56 sometimes hits me with a little apple sweetness, or a little bitter celery... depends on the day and my shifting palette. But it's a nice unassuming analog fix.

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Smokestack, PA, USA
Heh, there already is a tobacco vape thread.

I'm a big fan of GoodEJuice right now. Their GJ4 is an RY4 variant that is made with house extracted NET. I just got 2 30ml of it and am probably going to finish it in 2 weeks. I love this juice!

Hmm, I got several 6ml tester bottles fromGoodejuice, to try out just about every one of their NETs. They all have a strong vinegar flavor to me. I can't vape it. Did I get several bottles of bad batch or do you taste something different? Their customer service and equipment is top notch but the NET juices I got were ... blech!

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Hmm, I got several 6ml tester bottles fromGoodejuice, to try out just about every one of their NETs. They all have a strong vinegar flavor to me. I can't vape it. Did I get several bottles of bad batch or do you taste something different? Their customer service and equipment is top notch but the NET juices I got were ... blech!

Most need a bit of steeping time to truly appreciate. Vinegar was not anything I tasted in any other their liquids (I have Vita Bella, Patriot, Organic #1, Wrangler Light and Wild Turkey). Caps off for a day, caps back on; shake daily, and after the colors begin to darken, then they are ready to test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread