The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Was invited to the friends this evening and he was making spaghetti when I showed up. You know what that hole in the spoon is for? You know the one with teeth and a hole in the middle. I said To let the water drain. That's what I thought.

Apparently when the noodles are still dry what fits through the hole is a serving. Need just four servings, four sets of noodles through the hole, who knew? Night all.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I did Tiggs....:rolleyes:
I had a good Chiro visit....he put some of the KT Tape on my right knee and the pain is down about 1/2...(so now the left hurts more....) he only did 1 to see if it would work...I had this thought about trying some a couple months back...but it's expensive...$15-20/roll.....and since I just wanted to try it to see if it worked......Well I wish I had......it's not pain free but it's much more tolerable.......
Good night Treefam.........
Lmr4NzqT_5U_DzdQBvLqaAOP9FY5RK3KCpWEx3igyinuq-X-3jEVyZnqRS8o44WWfUrBp6db6iuTa0FdXVCdEfTObZ0JqNMNNTwUkprj8YUtcQQxLjtiZVWs6xvy8DGXebgETQw6VoFoLEGq4E8si9GRkxwniQrDbjgOuQNBBrMZM_UniF4cUsmOkU6ummg7s1g__pwGvCyHbwuMHhTFIt123mp1iaHF-XaEnDIxdb9HjDB7GoI8RVZJRPTY7GVmzTiHXKKbUcFxalACJBttc4vnpmbsfdpWpcc8AnfW7gUsnR1BuUNJ0wcZaaNJU4nyiXBaSLQcilKPMhaS4Km3PpyahH6LlU9CLkPmEbh_E-UYmFFsCKD3tB7EhsoNsNSzUZ9rzQUoLZwNItn0TCNT0rXRJiwXtfH0LDbOcuajzDVGzStYghN0Ze3aUe1UfPIxBgunJgE8S2uDo3CKjImLMHt__4KUdnGaPgQV5PMYgdSwBcz80bLS2wlxo6CXi2r91D_ErmFfcSV3Fhm0juaHU7hJS0UHeCVhut9sv9mKIbnBe9e7h0Z9uldKTRBOfuKc-7L-KvRqeMuqJg524iGCNBJxlvQkWj3BHHeBBh8k3w=w374-h663-no

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
I've seen a spaghetti measuring stick before in a kitchen gadgets store. It had 4 or 5 holes in a plastic flat bar. They got bigger and were numbered. I didn't know what it was and had to look. You were supposed to fill the properly numbered hole depending on how many servings of spaghetti you wanted to make. Who woulda think? LOL!

Glad to hear it's helping Blue! Fifteen to twenty bucks isn't terrible if it helps!

Goodnight TreeFam. Happy dreams.

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
Good Morningnite All!

Glad it helps @liblue1 !

Wifey is at the PT nursing home now so I have to run some things over there and take care of some paperwork, I took a FMLA day to get it done.

I got a email from a online orphanage this morning so I decided to adopt one for my Christmas present to me!

20171118_114129.jpg

:tumble:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam...........I slept pretty good....actually 1 hour without waking up ....I know it isn't that much...but that was when I wasn't working my other job so I had no income at all...Now that I do know I will be sure to get some!!!!!
Nice adoption JPF....an glad the Wifey is getting taken care of too!!!!.

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
Very nice jpf. Yugos are said to be the best of the line. Really like mine but am kinda jealous about the unissued part.

Ya that's what made me "pull the trigger", pun intended! Unissued, basically brand new stored in cosmoline for 30 to 37 years. This is the full description:

American Tactical has recently acquired a small lot of unissued, new condition M59/66 Yugo SKS rifles. Manufactured by Zastava Arms in the early 80s, these PAP M59/66 semi-auto rifles were assembled, cosmolined and stored for future use until sold to American Tactical.

Each rifle features the PAPs signature 22 mm grenade launcher muzzle device, fold up ladder style front sight, original hand finished beech wood stock and folding bayonet. Chambered in 7.62x39mm, these rifles are equipped with their original 10 round fixed magazine.

G'Nite Uncle!

:tumble:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
aaaaaaaaaaa night all, and may you rest well. May the fairies and imps come to you and give you rest and well being....... do not ask of the maker, let them do it......... and this night you felt it as I stayed up. It is okay seriously, smiles...... Blues shell is full and has been, sleep well, and sleep late, sleep restful..... my prayer for my family for the next seven days..... a hard one , but I will try for u my love. Morningnight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread