The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Had to have Wifey taken to the ER tonite, I'm in the waiting room now. Her blood ox was only registing 61 on the finger tester we have was as low as 47, this was when she had her oxygen machine on.

:tumble:
That's really not good JPF.....I hope they can get it stable.....
Good night Treefam.........................

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning, that sucks JPF I hope she is doing better. Blue did not know there were different versions and do not see where to change it yet. Sister called and friend to have me come over and play so made it back after midnight and computer was already off. Sorry Mac seems to be every year doesn't it? I think an EO for term limits or a 25th amendment push for it would be good.

I have beaten him like eight times in a row with the eagles, and he has tried many different teams including the Pats, he finally got me last night with the Jags.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam........
Lots of Healing energy JPF!!!............
Tiggs on the bottom of the page(very bottom) left side there is a tab that should tell you what you are using......if you are not yet using Aluminum you should click on it....it's a little different but well worth using..........I know I can use both video & emoticons........so I don't see why you can't...............

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Good morning Treefam........
Lots of Healing energy JPF!!!............
Tiggs on the bottom of the page(very bottom) left side there is a tab that should tell you what you are using......if you are not yet using Aluminum you should click on it....it's a little different but well worth using..........I know I can use both video & emoticons........so I don't see why you can't...............
Yuck it is white, like the black background. But thanks, well okay thanks. Ooh white...... Morning.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yuck it is white, like the black background. But thanks, well okay thanks. Ooh white...... Morning.
I know....they are still working on a black version......but you get more options......

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning, but see JPF and this is not callous the spell book I have talks of body parts, cleanse the mind heal the body, this part that part. Heart needs some healing, things like that. So though I am told it is old religion I was taught; guess for the pagans and wiccans it must be old religion as well.

Friend asked me over again, guess being a single dad and paying bills he is truthful about, sometimes I get bored and just want to play a few games. Football again. His son I let play for another 15 or so minutes, school night off, and pointed out his target in seconds. Anyway, lost both times, close but lost. First the eagles, then tried the Texans for the first time. D got three interceptions, just could not push it in, got two but.

They keep telling me to be a history teacher as we talk I am so animated about it. animated is not the right word, but spell check and all that. I could not take it Blue. A video and then emoticons in another post, but had to go back to the black screen. Think the white would give me seizures or something, just too bright.

So my friends girlfriend is not an RN but a nurse, and we have been talking about a lot of stuff, laws, court. Kind of nice to be around mature people. So talking about the water and recycling and filtering, she said yes she knew of the prescriptions in the water, but no one thought of this.... Cancer came up so the "cure" is radiation. "Well yes so you must wear a lead suit or shirt?" "Yes and stand behind a metal wall, we can only be in there for a minute or so depending on the levels, but the patients pee it out and we are instructed to flush it three times to get it away."

She was right never thought of that, all the cancer patients that have been treated with kemo or radiation, right back in the drinking water. Hey on the bright side, abnormalities are treated with water right? Oh ummm.... well when I learn something new I want to share it.

Edit: He grilled said it would not take long, sure did not and was good. The grilled ham was tender. Probably will watch both games. Vikings could be the first to play in the super bowl at home, that would be big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread